Chapter Fourteen

~COPYRIGHT 2011~

*Landon’s POV*

My eyes opened and I was in my bedroom. I couldn’t move my arms and my eyes moved to them. They were wrapped around Maddi. Wait, since when was she sleeping in my bed? Just then, all of the events of last night flashed through my mind. My sister and she had gotten dressed up for a party and just hours later, at midnight; I was woken up by my cell phone ringing. It was my sister calling me to come pick us up. Maddi was sick and Leighton had drunk too much to drive. I shot up out of bed after firing a bunch of questions and drove to the party.

When I got there, my sister was sitting on the front lawn with a passed out Maddi beside her. I was quick to pick her up and put her in the backseat. I drove them home and Leighton made her way to her room, telling me to let Maddi stay the night. I agreed, knowing that Kale wouldn’t watch over her. She woke up when we were almost to my room and I plopped her down on the bed. She wouldn’t let me leave her there though. I finally gave in to her and lay down with her, letting her fall asleep in my arms. I guess I drifted off too.

I looked at her in my arms and smiled. She was so beautiful. I can’t believe I’d been such an idiot. I took her virginity and left her. Who does that? An asshole, that’s who! I guess that makes me an asshole.

I sighed and just sat in the moment with her. I unconsciously started stroking her face with my hand and she shivered a bit. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked at me. I smiled at her and she placed a hand on top of the hand I was caressing her face with. She smiled back and bit her lip, making her look super sexy. Without thinking, I scooped my head forward and claimed her lips with mine. I cupped her face in my hands and she was quick to respond, wrapping her arms around my neck. I rolled on top of her, being careful to keep my weight off of her and continued to kiss her. I gently licked her bottom lip, asking for entrance and she granted it, letting our tongues seek one another out. Our tongues battled for dominance as we maintained our passionate kiss. I pressed my hips into hers and began to grind against her softly. She moaned into my mouth and I smirked. She wrapped her legs around my waist as I pressed into her body harder; making sure that my now full hardness hit her the right way through my pants. We were both moaning in a matter of seconds and it wasn’t soon before we were both almost over the edge. I ground against her one more time before both of our bodies were shaking from the impact of the orgasm that flowed between the two of us. We both moaned loudly. Let’s hope my sister didn’t hear that. Otherwise I’m screwed.

She pulled away from me and I smiled down at her. Then her eyes went wide. She pushed up on my chest, throwing me off of her. She scrambled out of the bed and ran out of the room. Then I heard the front door slam closed. I was left there looking like a fool.

Next thing I know, my sister is running into my room.

“What’re you…” she stopped and looked at my pants. They were wet from what just happened a minute ago. “What’d you do? Where’s Maddi? What the hell is going on here? You better explain mister!”

I sighed and closed my eyes. God dammit. Now I have to explain everything.

“Sit down and I’ll tell you,” I ordered her.

She sat down on the bed next to me and I began to explain everything.