Chapter Ten

~COPYRIGHT 2011~

Just so you know, there will be a restricted version of this chapter posted separate. This is the PG-13 version of the chapter!

*Friday Night – Two Days Before School Starts – Maddi’s POV*

I silently closed the door behind me, hoping that Kale wouldn’t notice that I was going out. I got into Landon’s car and kissed him gently on the lips. He took my hand and began the drive to the beach for the party.

Over the past week, Landon and I have grown closer. However, we haven’t learned any new information about one another.

We finally arrived at the beach and he came around to open up my door for me. I smiled gratefully and took his hand. He led me over to the bonfire that was in the middle of the beach. A bunch of girls and guys were hanging out around it. I recognized most of them as the lifeguards from the beach. All of the others were guests.

I could hear music playing behind me and I turned around. There was a guy at a small DJ station playing music while others danced. I looked back at the group around the fire and noticed that most of them were giving me dirty looks. It was all because of who I was. They knew my reputation.

I felt tears well up in my eyes and pulled my hand from Landon’s. I started to walk back towards the car and next thing I know, I feel his arms wrap around my waist. He turned me around so that I was facing him.

“What’s wrong babe?” he asked, wiping a tear off of my cheek.

“I…I shouldn’t have come. You-you should be embarrassed to be seen with me. Like I said a long time ago, I’m a nobody. Did you see the way that they were looking at me? They know who I am and they know my reputation. I shouldn’t have agreed. I’m sorry I ruined your night,” I said and tried to get away from him, but he wouldn’t budge.

“Maddi, look at me,” he ordered, but I didn’t listen. “LOOK AT ME!” This time I raised my head and looked him in the eyes nervously. “You didn’t ruin my night. Just ignore them. We’re here to have fun; just the two of us. We don’t need to talk to the others. I would never be embarrassed to be with you. In fact, I want to show you off to the whole world. You’re beautiful and you’re all mine for the next two days.”

“Yeah, and then you’ll forget about me,” I sighed.

“I’ll never forget about you. You’re imprinted into my mind forever. But you do understand that we have to split up at the end of summer because of our busy lives, right?” he asked.

“Yeah, I know.”

“Alright then. Now come and party with me. Let’s make these last two days the best days of these past two weeks,” he said with a smile and pecked me on the lips quickly.

He led me back over to the group of people. I learned to ignore their stares as we passed by. He brought me over to where the DJ was.

“Shall we?” he asked.

“We shall,” I laughed.

He turned me around and pressed his front into my butt. I slowly began to grind on him and sway my hips to the beat. As the song went on, I began sweating a bit and he was pressing harder into me. I could feel the growing bulge pressing into my butt cheek, but I ignored it. I was lost in the music. When the song was finished, I looked at him and kissed him with all of the passion I had in my body. He smirked at me when we pulled away and once again brought me over to the fire. We talked and made smores and shared a few more kisses as the night went on. Around 10 o’clock we decided to leave. People were starting to get a bit crazy and we didn’t want to be a part of it. I stepped into his car and we laughed the whole way to my house. He parked in my driveway and looked over at me.

“Well I guess this is where I leave you,” he said.

I stared at him for a bit and then smashed my lips to his. He grabbed onto my head and kissed me with just as much passion as I was giving him. He licked my bottom lip for entrance and I granted it, moaning once our tongues touched. We pulled away out of breath.

“Do you want to come in?” I questioned.

“But what about…”

I cut him off. “Who gives a shit,” I answered.

He shrugged and we both got out of the car. I opened up the door silently and led him upstairs to my bedroom. Luckily Kale had another girl over, so he was distracted. The moment I opened the door to my bedroom, I pushed him in and locked it behind us. I stalked up to him and pushed him down on my bed. He looked surprised but he went along with it.

*The next morning*

I woke up to see Landon getting out of my bed.

“Where are you going?” I asked groggily.

“I’m sorry, but I forgot that I had to pick up my sister this weekend. I really need to go. Thanks for a great summer Maddi,” he said, pulling his clothes on. He pecked me on the lips for the last time before leaving.

I was in shock. He had just left me after he’d taken my virginity. Now I was all alone again, left to suffer without any friends or family. I rolled over and buried my face in my covers. Tears started to well up in my eyes. Well I guess I should’ve seen that coming. I knew he was going to leave me in two days so why had I even done this?

Oh wait, that’s write, because he was the first guy I fell in love with.

I sobbed into my pillow. His words echoed in my head. “You’re imprinted into my mind forever,” he had said. Well same goes for you Landon. I cried myself to sleep once again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Their summer relationship is done :/ But don’t worry, there’s more to come, including drama!

Can you believe he left her after doing that?

There’s a restricted chapter in my library if you are interested!

Hate? Like? Love?

~COPYRIGHT 2011~