Chapter #3 ~Willow~

No reply. Sage and I had no choice. Let them talk or be killed.

"Shall we have an introduction?" The woman says smiling. "Well my name is Diana. And this young man is Bart." She says like they are not about to kill us. Or most likely me.

"How old are you too?" Sage asks.

Out of all the questions Sage could ask she chooses to ask how old they are? Are you serious!

"Well I am 2221 years old and Bart here is 1231 years old." She says like it's not a big deal.

Are you serious? 2221 years old! How does she have no wrinkles?

"Now let me explain why we want you, young vampire, on our team." Diana says obviously referring to Sage.

"What about Willow?" Sage inquires.

"Werewolves are animals. They can't even step foot in our facility let alone sit on the couch." Bart says something for the first time. His voice sounds like an 80 year old man's voice.

I can feel the blood stirring in me. I am not an animal!

"That's why we want you, Sage. You'll do perfect at our facility! You see, we find humans... well stupid. That's why we want to destroy the human race and vampires will rule!" Diana says.

"I'm not going if Willow is not going." Sage says flatly.

My stomach churns for some reason  when Sage says that.

"Sage, if you don't join our team. Not only will we be killing Willow but we'll also be killing you too."

How did she know Sage's name?

Sage takes a step back and looks at me. That kind of look that screams. We have to leave and escape. Like now.

I look at Diana and Bart. They are keeping a close watch on us. Making sure we don't escape.  I didn't know what to do? Attack? Run? They were vampires with super speed I don't think that would work.

"Willow, this would be a good time to," Sage winks at me and I take the hint.

Yes turning into a wolf is painful like what did you think? I'm freaking turning into an actual canine.

Diana frowns down at me while I'm a wolf.

"Does the puppy think she's tough?" Diana says and I leap.

For some reason I wasn't tempted to kill Sage. Just Bart and Diana. Usually as a wolf it doesn't matter who it is you'll feel the need to kill them. I don't know how it is with other wolves. While they're human I'll most likely want to kill but when their wolf....?
Diana is punching me in the snout. On the corner of my eye I see Sage fighting with Bart which was useless cause she didn't know how to fight. Bart then surprisingly bites Sage right in the shoulder making her scream out in pain and fall to the ground.
Automatically for some reason I turn back human and run over to Sage once I bite Diana hard enough for her to back off.

"You should be healing soon! Get up!" I say to her.

"I can't." She says.

"Vampire bites hurt and paralyzes worse on other vampires. It won't heal right away." Bart says.

That didn't make any sense.

I turn back into a wolf and lunge at Bart.  It feels like my ears are bleeding. They hurt like hell. A loud ringing is all I hear. I look over at Diana.

She has that damn dog whistle.

I lunge at her and bite the stupid dog whistle in half.  Suddenly I'm human again. I don't know how it's possible. My whole body hurts.

The Last Fightजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें