Chapter #10 ~Sage~

"This could mean something..." Bruce says looking around at all of us.

"And it could be any of us...?" I ask looking around at everyone.

This was a lot of information. Apparently Willow had a dream last night about Diana and Bart. In the dream she found out that there could be someone working undercover that's in this group. Did that mean the person was in this room?

"Why don't we start ruling people out?" David says.

Yes, David calmed down if you're wondering. He didn't exactly want to kill Willow anymore.

"What do you mean?" Jayce asks.

"I mean, rule out the werewolves. Diana and Bart hate werewolves, so why would they work with one." David goes on to explain.

"She could just be putting on a show that she doesn't like them but is actually secretly working with one." Adrian says butting in the conversation.

"We shouldn't turn on each other guys." Lucas says.

"Lucas is right, we don't even know if this is true, it may have just been a random dream that Willow had, for now we just have to go on about our days how we were before. Got it?"
Bruce instructs us.

We all nod. With that Bruce walks out of the room and we were left to talk amount ourselves.

"Well, I'm going for a blood run, who wants to come?" Jayce says getting up.

"What's a blood run?" Willow asks raising an eyebrow.

"We go to a blood bank and get blood. Simple." Jayce explains simply. "We usually bring a werewolf to keep watch, wanna come?" He then asks her.

Willow shrugs, "sure why not."

"Okay who else wants to come?" He asks looking around the room, of course no one else offering.

"Sage get your ass up, you're coming." Willow says to me.

I glare at her for swearing and making me come but don't argue.

"Okay let's go," Jayce says already out the door, Willow and I following.

"One second I have to grab something." Jayce says running into what looked like a supply room.

I look to Willow, "do you ever regret coming here, you know with all the death situations." I ask her.

Sometimes I wonder what would've happened if we said we didn't want to join and we still at our houses.  It's not even been this long but I feel like it would've been different.

"Not really, like we got to meet these people and got to learn what it's like to actually be a werewolf or in your case a vampire. I feel like we would've regretted not joining." Willow says to me.  "Do you?"

"No," I say shaking my head, "it's more like I think about what would've happened to us and maybe even this group if we haven't joined." I explained.

Willow and I stay silent for a minute, waiting for Jayce to come out of the supply closet.

"Why do they always hide these!" Jayce says finally coming out of the closet/room.

"What is it?" I ask.

He then holds up two backpacks.

"We need something to carry the blood in, here." He says tossing me one.

I catch it.

"Now we can go." He says and with that we leave the facility.

We are surrounded by forest. Where even were we?