Chapter #24 ~Sage~

I didn't want to be cramped up in this tiny room any more! I was starting to go delusional!

"Probably tomorrow, I'm going to bed now though, goodnight." Willow said after checking up on me.

I start doing jumping jacks still having a bunch of energy. I start to get out of breath after doing them for so long and collapse on the bed. A headache I've had for the past day now started to throb. I know I was caught up on the flashbacks. The last one I had was Joshua when he first came to the base and met everyone. That was his newest major memory probably. Since Lucas was older these last few flashbacks are probably going to be his. A lot of the flashbacks haven't been too bad, all of them weren't important. The latest flashback from Lucas was when Willow and I first came to the base. It was weird looking at me from someone else's eyes. I really needed to brush my hair more...

My head started to hurt. Ugh not this again. Stars danced in my vision as I passed out.

~~~

This was definitely one of Lucas' memories. I recognized the base. Lucas was walking through the halls. Then suddenly a scream echoes and he's running trying to find the source of the scream.

I have no idea what point of time I'm reliving but I have a gut feeling I'm about to find out.

Lucas runs straight to an infirmary room and bursts inside. Willow sat on the bed. I immediately notice what seemed like scratch marks that ran across her face.

"Willow?" Lucas says, noticing the scratches too. "What happened to your face?" He asks reaching up to inspect the cuts on her face. He pauses, "did you have another dream?"

Tears stream down Willow's face. She nods as she blinks back tears. Lucas reaches out again and removes hair that stuck to her face from tears.

"Tell me what happened." Lucas then says and leans back in his chair.

~~~

The short flashback ends there. I sit straight up and look around. No one was in the room.

I remember when Willow was having weird dreams. I remember when we found out Dawn died and Adrian was Diana's son. Later we got kidnapped and that's when I got injected with the memory loss serum... That means I was caught up with now Joshua and Lucas' memories. This is over now right? All the flashbacks should be over now.

Wanting answers I walk out of the infirmary room after what feels like forever and down the halls. I get bored of walking so I speed to the training room. Once I get there I see Jayce, David and Joshua all sitting on the floor.

"Hi Sage!" Joshua smiles up at me.

The three of them were playing a card game...? By the looks of it Joshua was winning.

"Sage what are you doing?" David asks, raising an eyebrow.

I sit down on the floor with the three boys.

"How do I know when these flashbacks stop?" I ask immediately.

"I'm assuming when you're reliving the most recent memories?" Jayce shrugs.

"I'm almost one hundred percent sure I am caught up with everyone's memories." I confirm.

Jayce thinks while David and Joshua continue playing the card game.

"Hm, why not sleep tonight and in the morning we talk about it with everyone." He suggests.

I nod and speed off to my room ready to be in a real bed.

~~~

After a restless sleep morning finally came. As I walk into the training I see Lucas talking to this random girl. She seemed young, maybe thirteen or fourteen. She had coffee colored skin. He brown curly hair framed her face. She wore blue skinny jeans and a grey t-shirt.