Birthday Beginnings

TAMAR POV

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS!!" I screamed to my daughter.

Today is my daughter, Talia Renee's third birthday.

"Thank you mommy." She said as I drowned her with kisses.

"Today you have to go by Auntie Tam because Mommy has work." She pouted but she always understands my work schedule.

I got Talia ready to go by my bestie's house. Tamera is the only one I still talk to after The Real ended. I gave Talia a bath and did her cute, curly hair.

She went downstairs and ate breakfast as I got ready. I work behind the desk as secretary at a record label. I went downstairs and got coffee and we left.

"Mommy, Aden wasn't sharing yesterday!" Talia mentioned from the back seat. "Tell Tam, she'll-"

I got a phone call from Toni. I smiled and answered the phone.

Tamar:
Hey Tone!

Toni:
Hey Tay, you heading to work?

Yeah, dropping Lia off by Tam, why wassup?

I wanted to spend time with the birthday girl.

Umm.

I took the phone from my ear and asked Talia, "Lia, you wanna spend the day with Auntie TT instead?"

"YES YES YES!!!" I was almost deafened but at least I got the answer. I put the phone back up to my ear.

Tamar:
T?

Toni:
Yeah, what'd she say?

Yes and loudly. I'll call Tam while I drive over.

Okay see you.

I put my phone down and made a U-turn to Toni's. "Okay, Talia, Mommy will be back at 4 to take you to your party by MomMom." She nodded.

We pulled up at Toni's just as she opened her door and we went in. "Sounds quiet, the boys are sleep?" I asked.

"No, Denim is in New York for a basketball tournament and Diezel is out for breakfast with Bella, his newest woman." Bella and Diezel have been dating for 3 years and Toni still can't accept that, lol.

"Oh okay. Well have fun you guys, I gotta go." Talia ran up to me, "Bye Mommy!!"

I kneeled down and gave her a tight hug, "Bye Lovebug, Mommy loves you very much."

"Love you too!" I walked out the door and saw a teardrop run down her face. I wish I could spend all day with her, especially on her birthday. Raising a little girl as a single parent is not light work. I hope Toni does a good job making her happy today.

[Talia photo in media]