Gender Identification

TAMAR POV
We got home and Talia went up to her bed. I went up after her. "Talia?" She was sitting on her bed holding a bear Toni gave her.

Toni and Talia got pretty close before Toni left for LA, so Talia misses her more than often. Toni gave her a bear and said, 'Every time you miss me, hug the bear til I come.'

"Talia, please talk to me. Tell Mommy what's bothering you."

"TAMAR! We have interviews for the next three months!" Vince yelled from downstairs. I looked back at her and there was a tear about to fall from her eye. I laid down and fixed her so she was laying next to me.

"Princess. I'm sorry for this, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I love you very much and I won't ever stop." She finally said something. "I want to be the baby still. No new baby. I'm Daddy's baby."

Then it clicked, she isn't mad with me completely. "Talia, you think you aren't going to be Daddy's baby anymore?"

"He is going to have his own baby." She knew way more than she should at this age.

I called Vince upstairs. "What's up?"

"Talia wants to be your baby after this baby." He got a chair and sat down. "Talia Renee, you will always be my everything. No one can change that." She started smiling and looked at me.

"You know that there is no one I would ever love like I love you." She smiled and did her little thinking face.

"I love you Mommy. I love you Daddy." We had a group hug and Talia sat on my lap and looked at my belly and said, "I still don't want this baby, Mommy."

"I promise you'll love the baby. Tell the baby, say I love you to the baby. She was hesitant at first then said, "I will love you."

We had a great family night and Talia asked so many questions. Usually, we beg Talia to sleep with us but tonight she asked. We all cleaned up and went to bed.

Vince holding me and Talia cuddled next to me. She went to sleep with her head on my arm, facing me. "Vince. I'm glad we are building our family." He kissed my neck and said to get some rest.