My (Not So) Little Baby Girl

TAMAR POV
It's 3:55pm and I have to get ready to leave so I can pick up Talia for her party. There will be like 8 kids at the party, Tamera's two kids, Malika's baby girl, Tiny's youngest four, and Bella's niece.

She has more cousins but because the fact I am no longer in contact with their mothers, my sisters, Talia doesn't know them. While in thought, the new producer interrupted me.

"Tamar, right?"

I knodded. I hate getting interrupted at work, especially when I'm in my mode.

"It was a rough introduction earlier. My name is Vincent Herbert. And you are, Tamar....?"

"Tamar Braxton. Nice to meet you Vincent."

"Oh wait, your sister is Toni Braxton?" I knodded again. "I helped her on an album years back. Maybe this is fate."

"Or a badly timed mistake. I have to go. See you whenever." I said rather harshly.

I walked out to my car and headed off to Mommy's. As I'm driving I get a call from Toni.

Toni:
Tay, where are you? You're ten minutes late.

Tamar:
I know. I know. I got held up at the job with this new producer, Vincent Herbert.

I know him! He helped produce Secrets. You don't remember him?

Nope. I'll be there in a few T. Bye. Love you.

It was a 30 minute drive from my job to Mommy's. I walked in the door and all the kids were playing outside except Talia. "Toni? TONI?" No Toni. No Talia.

I went and asked Bella if she knew anything. "Yeah. Talia wasn't feeling the party, so T took her out for some ice cream."

I palmed my face and groaned. I ruined my baby's party. I thanked Bella and went out on the porch. I decided to just wait on the porch for them.

After an hour, I saw Toni drive her Lambo in Mommy's driveway. Toni took bags out of the back and her and Lia walked up to the door, happier than I've ever seen them together.

"Mommy!!!" Talia ran up to me and hugged me, I obviously hugged her back and didn't want to let go.

"Mommy, TT took me to the ice cream shop and then the mall, and I got whatever I wanted."

"Which was a whole lot might I add." Toni said.

"Looks like it. baby, you wanna go back to your party?" I asked with a smile.

"No." Talia skipping out on a party? Must've really been bad. "I'm gonna go with TT, she gonna record music."

They didn't ask, they just left. They didn't say bye either. Where's my little baby girl?