Today's the Day!

TAMAR POV

I'm now 9 months pregnant and the baby should be here any day. We have our hospital bag packed and Talia's bag packed. Everyone is excited, Toni and Mommy are gonna be there. Trina said she might come.

We finished the baby's room already and its super gorgeous. We haven't been doing much lately because we don't want to be unprepared for the baby arrival.

Toni and I were listening to Talia tell a story when I felt water run down my leg. "Toni." I whispered.

"Yes Tay?"

"My water broke." I said back. Talia shushed us and continued telling her story. Toni had to stop her, "Talia, your sister coming." She said making Talia stop. "C'mon we have to get the stuff."

"Where is she coming from?" Talia asked as we got ready. "The hospital, they are bringing her to us from Mommy's belly." I answered. She bought it and thought it was the coolest thing ever.

We spent about 30 minutes getting ready to leave. Everyone was calm and Vince said he was going to meet us there, along with Mommy.

Toni drove us. When we got there, they took us in and hooked me up to the equipment. I spent hours there. Vince, Talia, Toni, Mommy and Trina were all there, though.

By 3pm, I was dilated to 4cm. Thank God the baby wasn't breeched so I didn't have to do a C-section. Trina and Toni made me laugh with the pain by doing silly dances and making jokes.

At 5pm, I was 6cm and Traci and Towanda surprised me! They came in and we were so happy. I'm very lucky to have such great sisters. I can't wait for Talia to have her little sister. "Talia, where's your necklace?" Toni asked.

"My big sister necklace?" She asked.

"Yeah, lemme put it on for you." She got the necklace out her bag and let Toni put it on. "I want to put this on Trinity when she comes, Mommy." She said.

"Okay pumpkin." I smiled.

We waited and waited, I couldn't reach 10cm for a while. Around 11pm, I was 9cm dilated. Dr. Jackie came in and said we'd start pushing around 11:45. I didn't reach 10cm til 11:55pm. I pushed and pushed. The baby wouldn't come out.

The room was so crowded, Vince asked everyone to leave. By 11:59pm, the baby's head was out. Trina, Towanda and Toni suck in and saw when the baby came out. "What time is it?" One nurse yelled to another.

"12:00, July 13." They gave me the baby and she was so pale. I was kind of surprised but then again, my father's mom was white so it may be genes. "Hi Trinity. I'm your Mommy."

Talia came in and got in the bed with me. "Hi Trinity, I'm Talia. This is your necklace. I have one just like it. I'm your sister." I gave her a kiss and said that she has to be careful with Trinity because how soft she is.

~~~

"Hi Mommy!" Talia said when I woke up later on in the day.

"Hey baby. Where's your sister?"

"TT is holding her. She is wearing the necklace." She was extremely happy about those necklaces.

"That's good baby. Where is your Daddy?"

"I don't know." She said walking to Toni and Trinity.

I grabbed my phone and sent him a text:

Hey babe! Where are you?

In no time, he text back:

I love you! You're going love this surprise. Be there soon.

Toni gave me Trinity so I can feed her. "Hey little baby!" She had her eyes opened a little bit.

Vince walked through the door as I was feeding. "Good morning baby, where you been?" I asked.

"I was getting you something." I laughed and asked Toni to hold Trinity just for a minute. "Yes love, what is this surprise?"

"Tamar Estine Braxton... Not too long ago, I promised you we'd be together forever. Now I'm holding up to it. Ms. Not-So-Miserable Braxton, will you add my last name to yours and marry me?"

When he said that, he was on his knee and had the box opened. Toni had tears running down her face while I was completely stunned.

"Yes! Yes! Yes, I will." I said. He got up and put the ring on my finger and kissed me. Mommy, Trina, Traci, and Towanda walked in with all these different balloons and bears congratulating us on Trinity and our engagement.

"How'd you guys know?" I asked.

"He asked us if he should and if he could." Mommy said. "Thank you by the way, Ms. E." He said winking her way.

"Call me Mom." She replied.

"I love you Vince." I said still in awe. "I love you, my love." I gave him a kiss.

Toni gave me Trinity and said to take family picture. "Mommy, I want to hold her." Talia said with her little hands all over Trinity.

"Okay." I let Talia hold Trinity, of course with a little help from me and Toni took the pictures. Talia said she wanted to hold her a little longer. I said that they can both lay in the bed with me. She agreed with that. Before you know it, they were both asleep. Talia by my side and Trinity right after her feeding.

"Toni, take this picture." It was so cute. "I love them together already." Vince said.

"Anymore Vince?" Traci asked. "We'll see."

"I don't mean to be rude, but everyone out so I can get some sleep with my babies." I said. They all left and I laid with my girls and went to sleep.

[Nursery in media, Ring, the sister necklaces, and the girls together in next media]