Surprises Are Back!

TAMAR POV
*3 months later*

I've been sick for three days now. I can't eat without throwing up, I'm swelling everywhere, my feet hurt, I'm constantly tired. It's just not a good time right now.

"Hey baby, how you doing?" Vince said walking in. "I don't know." I mumbled. "Well, I came to tell you, me and Talia are going to the studio so we'll see you later." I blew him a kiss because I'm so sick, I don't want to get him sick.

"Tell my baby I said have fun and behave." He walked out and I felt so bad because I haven't seen my baby girl in two days. I didn't want to get her little sensitive body sick. I heard my phone ring.

Mommy:
Hey little girl.

Tamar:
Hey Mommy.

How you doing?

I'm sick.

Aw. Want me to come over?

No Mommy, I don't want to get you sick."

Be there soon.

She hung up on me. In 10 minutes, she came through the door. "Hey baby!"

"Hi Mommy." I groaned. "What's the matter with my girl?" She asked.

"I don't know."

"Are you pregnant?" She bluntly asked.

"Mommy! Me and Vince... well we have but no." She got this suspicious look in her eye. "Excuse me." She went out in the hallway and then came back.

"What?" I said. "Nothing. Lemme go make you some soup."

"Mommy, I can't eat. I'll throw it up."

"Mhmm."

"Oh gosh, Mommy." She went downstairs to make the soup. I decided to take a nap because my energy has been draining for days now. I only got 5 minutes of sleep before Trina and Toni busted in my room.

"Tamar!" They both said, loudly.

"What?" I said slightly rude. "Mommy called us and said you were sick. And not eating. And sleeping. And throwing up. So we talked about it and we got you a gift."

This can't be any better than all the food I've been trying to shove down my throat. They came and sat on the bed and handed me a box. It had a tag on it that said, 'Open It Here.' I opened it and I was right, it wasn't any better. "Y'all got me a pregnancy test?"

Trina smiled really hard, which was her 'please' smile. Toni helped me to the bathroom, because I had like zero energy. "You done Taymee?!!"

"I can't pee with you yelling, Toni!" I came out and gave her test and fell right into bed. "How long does that take for results?" Trina asked Toni who was starring at the test. "I don't know!" She yelled back.

"Toni!"

"Sorry Tay." She replied back. I went back to sleep because I knew I wasn't pregnant. Mommy came in, "Here baby." She said handing me the soup. "Guys, I really just want to-"

"TAMAR!"

"Sleep... And have Toni stop yelling, what Toni?!"
"Come look." Me, Mommy and Trina went to look. It said two stripes means I'm not pregnant, and one strip means I am. The test resulted one and a half stripes.

"What does that mean?" asked Mommy. "It means we have to test her again." Trina said. "Okay, Trina and I are gonna go buy you two more and eat while we out. See you later." She blew a kiss and they left.

"Mommy, can I get a nap in?" She said of course and went to go with the girls. I surprisingly got an hour of sleep. They came back with two test, one like the first and a different brand. "Let's go Tay." Toni said getting me out of the bed.

I peed on both sticks and laid back down. "What if you're pregnant?" Trina asked.

"I would have to tell Vince and explain it to Talia." Toni said the results were stating to come in. "Tamar." Toni called.

"Yes TT."

"Do you want a boy or girl?"

"Toni..." She walked in and showed us the test. I was pregnant. "Oh my gosh." I whispered. Mommy started crying, Toni was hugging me, and Trina was in shock, as am I.

"Someone get Vince on the phone." I said almost immediately. Toni called him and gave me the phone.

Tamar:
Baby.

Vince:
Are you okay?

Yes love, but you need to come home.

Tamar. Are you okay?

Please.

Baby I'm coming right now.

When he hung up, I broke into tears. Mommy hugged me and said she had to leave because prior plannings. Trina and Toni stayed with me til Vince came. "Its gonna be okay, Taymee." Trina said.

I was crying the whole time. We eventually all fell asleep, because Vince is like an hour and a half away.

Vince busted through the door waking us up. "Baby. What's the matter? Why were you crying?" He asked frantically as he came to my side. I asked the girls to take Talia and go downstairs.

"Baby. I'm not sick." I started to say.

"Tamar, you've been sick for days now, what do you mean?"

"We are.. I am pregnant."

He had this confused look on his face. "You're pregnant?" I started crying again. He got in the bed and cuddled me. "Sh, sh. Why are you crying?"

"Because I don't know how you feel about it." He picked my head up, "If I could pick anyone to have my baby, it'd be you." He kissed me and then started rubbing my belly. "Hey little baby. I'm your daddy." I fell in love all over again.

"Hun." I said distracting him from my belly. "Yes love."

"How are we gonna tell Talia?" He looked at me and had no answer. How am I suppose to tell my entire world for the past three years, she has to now share her Mommy and Daddy with someone else?