First Impression

TONI POV

"Oh my gosh Lia.. Its 10am!"

I don't hang out with Talia often. When I do Diezel and his girlfriend keep her company.

"Auntie TT, where is Diezzy?" she asked.
"He is out with Bella, you remember her right?"

"I like her. She is pretty and nice."

She's alright. "Well yeah, they went to breakfast. Come Lia, let's go shopping!!"

TAMAR POV

"Ms. Braxton, there is a new producer coming in today. His name is... Vincent Herbert. He works with Lady Gaga, Michelle Williams, and Mindless Behavior."

I hate when we get new producers because they are snobby. A phone call interrupted my work. When I looked, it was just another call from Talia's birth father and my crazy ex. He beat me real bad after Talia was born because he said she didn't look like him. To be honest, she didn't and still doesn't.

I was doing paperwork when I heard a voice,
"Uh, excuse me?" I looked up.

"Hi, uh... Tamar. How are you? I'm looking for the studio area?" He seemed jittery. Must be the new producer, first day jitters before the asshole attitude.

"Down the hall, first right, third door. And I'm fine, thanks." I answered. He stared at me for a little bit before bulging my eyes which caused him to walk off.

I called Val, my assistant. We were talking about all the stuff I beg him to remind me of and landed on the topic of the new producer. "What does the new producer look like?" Val asked. I described him, and Val interrupted me. "Tay, that's Big G, the artist. I heard the new producer is darkskin and big."

I realize that that was not the new producer that I gave directions to. I quickly hung up and ran after the man and he was in the booth for a producer. The producer there turned around and it out to be Vincent Herbert, by Val's description.

"Uh, excuse me, how the hell did you get in here??" I asked with complete shock.

"I walked." Vince said smirking. I walked out annoyed and with attitude. I heard him behind me, "Miss, I'm sorry. Can I tell you that you look great though?" I grinned and continued walking.

TONI POV
Talia and I have finished shopping and decided to meet up with Diezel and Bella at the house for lunch.

We walked through the front door and Talia ran to Diezel, who was in the living room. "Hi mom." He said to me as he sat Talia on his lap.

"Hey Diezzy, where's Bella?" I asked because they are usually always together.

"She had to go home to babysit her niece." I was kind of happy she wasn't around because I can actually talk to my son instead of watching him gawk at her.

"Lemme get this lunch ready." I said excusing myself to the kitchen.

TALIA POV
"Happy birthday Kiddo!" Diezzy said.

"Thank you. I want Mommy. When's Mommy coming?"

"Tamar will be here in like 3 hours. After you eat take a nap and when you wake up, she'll be here." He said.

I ran to Auntie TT and watched her make lunch.
"Auntie?"

"Yes baby?" She was paying attention to making lunch before still answered.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"My name is Toni, T-O-N-I." I was shocked. That's not what I though TT meant.

"Oh, Auntie, how many sisters do you have?"

"Uhh, I have 4 sisters. Tamar, Trina, Towanda, and Traci." I only knew Tamar because she's my mommy.

"Who are they?" I asked. She looked up and said that it doesn't matter and to get Diezzy for lunch. I wonder who they are....