Big Things Ahead

TAMAR POV
Today, Talia and I are moving into Toni's house. Vince is helping and so is Trina. I invited Trina because she is the only sister I've actually had a chance to reconcile with.

"Hey Taymee!" said Trina walking through the door.

"Hey Tri! You remember Vince?"

"Nice to see you again." he said. "Likewise." We started packing up things and it was going well. Trina and Vince were getting along great. Talia was packing her toys in a box. I was packing our clothes. Vince was packing the heavier stuff in the U-Haul and Trina was packing everything else til I started helping her.

"So how long has you guys been dating?"

"A month next week." I said trying not to blush hard.

"I remember all the boyfriends you had years ago. Jimmy when you were fourteen for like a week. Shawn when you were fifteen for what? Seven months? Ha. And the other 3 of the them." We laughed about the puppy love relationships.

"Yeah. Vince is different. He is so sweet and he shows that he wants more of me than my body or my lips. He actually wrote a song for me to start recording later on today."

"Aw Tay." She gave me a hug.

"Hey Bae!" Vince said coming in with a glass of water.

"Hey baby, we were just talking bout you, what's up?" I asked standing up to hug him.

"Studio at 2. Its 1:30, be ready in 5."

"Got it." We finished packing some small stuff and Trina said she'll watch Talia. I was a little hesitate but how else will Talia get to know Trina.

"Lia, Auntie TriTri is gonna watch you."

"Where's TT?" She asked. She isn't used to anyone besides Toni and Tam watching her while I'm out.

"Auntie TT is working in LA. but TriTri is here. Bye, baby." I gave her a kiss and left with Vince.

We got to the studio and recorded the song. I came out and listened to what we had so far. "Great job baby."

"Thanks Vince." Vince asked the other guys in the studio to leave so we can talk for a second. "You know next Friday makes a month, right?" He asked.

I walked over and sat on his lap, "How can I forget the greatest month with my big baby? Yes I know."

"So, I'm gonna take you out, not sure where exactly. And you are gonna look cuter than usual. I already asked your mom to watch Talia."

I stopped him, "Wait you called Mommy?"

"She actually invited me over to talk."

"About what?" I said while laughing.

"The parental intention talk. But I'm not telling you anything." He teased.

"Wouldn't want you to." I said giving him a kiss. "Let me take you home."

~~~

I heard Vince pull up in the driveway and knock on the door. I answered the door and he had a dozen roses. "Aw babe. Hi." We kissed, and not just a peck.

"Ready for the big night?" He asked as he came in.

"Wouldn't want to spend it any other way." As we drove to wherever he was taking me, we talked about our future and what we both wanted in life.

"I don't know, Talia has been my life. But having another kid wouldn't kill, I love how they look at you like you're their whole world. I would like to start a singing career, its been my dream since I can talk. And maybe, just maybe, get married. What about you?" I said. I faced him and waited for him to share.

"I want kids. I want to be able to hold my creation in my hands and have someone be dependent on me for everything. Definitely plan on marrying someone." He said looking at me. I blushed when he did, it was a cute moment.

"We're here. Here you go." We are basically in pitch dark. "Vince, its dark and you're asking me to wear a blindfold?"

"Trust me, Tamar." I took a leap of faith and put the blindfold on. He led me out the car and we started going up some stairs. He covered my ears and talked to this man. "Upstairs. Its all yours." said the man.

When we finally stopped, I asked him if I could take off the blindfold. "Of course." When I took it off, I could've sworn I was in a fantasy. It was so beautiful. "Vince." I said in awe.