Bye-Bye Sissy! Hello Baby!

TONI POV
Tonight I invited everyone over to share the big news that I'm moving. That's not relevantly important to Towanda, Traci or Trina but I thought it'd be nice for Tamar to have another dinner with them.

"I called you all here because, I have some news to share. I'm moving back to LA." I could tell the room got pretty quiet, until Tamar. "What do you mean? When? Why?"

"I'm moving to LA for music, Atlanta isn't exactly working." I honestly said.

"But I'm here." said Tamar.

"I know and I'm going to miss you but I have a surprise for you."

TAMAR POV
I don't want Toni to leave because she is my bestfriend. But she said she has a surprise for me, but frankly I don't want anymore surprises. "Here." Toni said giving me a box.

I opened it and it was keys. "What is this, T?"

"Since I'm moving I've decided to give you my house here." I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "Toni-"

"Tamar. Take it."

"Okay." I started crying, and we hugged for the longest. "I'm really gonna miss you."

"I'm gonna miss you even more." She said.

I decided to spend the night at Toni's because she said she was leaving in two weeks so I'm trying to spend as much as possible together.

~~~

Toni left for LA early this morning and now my bestfriend is gone. Luckily I have Vincent, he'll have to fill her shoes.

He is taking me and Talia to lunch and he should be here within the hour.

"Mommy, why are you and Vincent together all the time?" Talia asked as I got her ready.

"Because Mommy and Vincent are dating baby."

"Dating?"

"Like Diezzy and Bella."

She started laughing, I don't get it but I guess she does. Just as I finished getting her shoes on, I heard a honk outside. "Let's go, Lia."

We walked out to the car. "Hey babe." he said from the window. "Hey baby." I said all happy and gave him a kiss. He's so cute.

"Ew." Talia said behind me. "Hey Little T!" Vince said and she waved. I buckled her in and of course Vince asked about the swabbing. "Did you swab her yet?"

"Yes baby. I did last week."

"Great, when do you get results?"

"In a week. I've missed you Vince." I looked at him weird because he didn't respond. "Baby?"

"Yup?"

"I said I missed you, what? You only answer to baby now?" I smartly joked.

"I should but no, I didn't hear you. I've missed you too." I kissed him on the side of his head. I hadn't seen Vince in a couple days because I was helping Toni pack.

Vince pulled up at Chucke-Cheese's. We went in and Vince paid for Talia and she ran off playing. We sat down and Vince began staring making me blush. "What?"

"Well, I've been meaning to call you and ask something, but since we're here, uhm, remember when I first asked for your number?" He asked.

"Mhm." I said kinda zoned out while looking at Lia.

"I was working with some guys and we got this song together and I thought you should sing it." He said.

I nearly choked on my soda. "Vince.. I can't do th-"

"At least come. Please." Only because he said please like a big baby, I agreed.

After that he took us to a movie for Talia. At one point they were both walking ahead of me and she grabbed his hand. Talia has never had a father or male figure so I think she is embracing Vince as an actual male figure is her life.

We watched Finding Dory and Talia was so into it, she didn't take her eyes off the screen for a second.

After the movie it was nearly 6pm. "Babe!" I heard Vince call out.

"Yes Vince?"

"C'mon, gotta get to the studio now." He said passing by us in the merchandise line.

"Coming babe." I got Talia a stuffed Dory from the movie theater merchants and followed Vince out to the car. He took us to the studio and played the track for me.

"You don't want my love I swear you don't want it
You don't want my trust I swear you don't want it
Gave you my all for what? I swear you don't want it
You don't want it bad enough, I'ma take it back

I don't want your pieces
Oh no no no no
I don't want your pieces
Oh no no no no"

"I love it." I said as soon as it ended. "The mid-tempo and the variety of range."

"Alright. So come back tomorrow and we'll get started. Come here." He said. I walked over to him and he gave me a hug, "You're gonna do great, trust me." He kissed me on the forehead and drove us home.

"Come in." I said as he pulled up.

"Bae.. We can't -"

"Vincent." I said seriously. He got out the car and I carried Talia inside. "You aren't sleeping with me babe. You are sleep in my room and I'm sleeping with T."

"Okay." He said nervously.

I cleaned up Talia and put her to bed. I went in my room, where Vince was. "Babe?"

"In the bathroom!"

I sat on my bed and waited for him so I could say good night. He came out and he looked so sexy in his grey sweats. "Damn baby. Grey sweats make you look sexier than you are in jeans."

He came over and kissed me which turned into a make out session. A little one. "Night T." He said after pulling back from my lips.

"Night V." I said kind of in a daze, his lips are magical. I eventually brought myself back, though,"Remember, you promised to help me move into Toni's tomorrow."

"Yup." He said getting comfortable in my bed.

Iblew him a kiss and went to clean up and went to bed.