Last One for the Road

TAMAR POV
*1 year later*

"We're getting married tomorrow, love." I said. "I know, are you excited?" Vince asked.

I rubbed his cheek and gave him a kiss. "Of course," I whispered, "I can't believe it. Talia is turning six soon, Trinity is turning two. I'm about to marry the love of my life. Nothing could be better."

He looked at me and said the most random thing. "What about another baby?"

"What?" I said surprised. "I want another baby. I want more kids." He said smiling. "I do too, but right now? I just had Trinity, plus it's not like we haven't been trying."

"You had Trinity a year and some change ago." He started kissing my neck and whispering... sweet nothings in my ear. I started moaning, because I'm so easy to get. "C'mon, let's make a baby." He whispered.

"What if the kids hear?" I asked. "Then, they do." He said. We started making out and getting touchy. Then there was a knock on the door.

"Oh no." I freaked. We both got in the covers and Talia came running in. "Mommy. I don't wanna sleep alone." She said with tears in her eyes.

"Mommy has to be with Daddy tonight. He doesn't feel well." I answered laughing. She went out and came back with Trinity.

"Can Trinity sleep with me?" She asked holding Trinity's hand. "Um, sure baby." I said.

"TT?" Trinity said pointing at Talia.

"I'm not TT, I'm Talia." Talia said frustrated. They both walked out talking to each other. "You're sleeping with me tonight, Trinity." Talia said. Trinity can't speak full sentences yet so she only said "TT."

After they left, we got back to our business.

~~~

"I got you a present, my love." Vince said. He handed me a box and when I opened it, it was a pregnancy test. "Really Vince?" I said side eyeing him.

He started laughing hysterically. "No, here, but you should take that test soon." I got the real present hoping it was for real. It was a gold necklace with our wedding date in roman numerals.

"Thank you pumpkin." I said putting it on. I gave him a kiss and got out the bed. "Where are you going?" He said reaching for me.

"I'm leaving, we weren't suppose to see each other this morning. I'm getting the girls and going by Toni." I answered.

"Okay, I love you." He said in his sexy morning voice. "I love you more." I blew him a kiss and went into Talia's room.

They were sitting on the floor playing together. "Morning, girls. What are you up to?" I asked with a big grin. "Mama, play." Trinity said. "We were playing with my dolls." Talia added.

"Okay, well we gotta go by TT so, let's get cleaned up." It took 45 minutes to get all three of ready to get ready, not once did I see Vince.

We reached Toni's and that's where we were getting our hair and makeup done. Trinity and Talia were my flower girls so they had to look even cuter than usual. Trinity got her little bun, she surprisely have a lot of hair, more than Trinity did at her age.