Ch.1

Jayda's pov

Today is the first day of my new school and I'm so excited. Ever sense I came to live with my mom things have gotten better since that night.

"Jayda honey are you ready!"my mom yelled from downstairs.

"yea just a minute!" I replied.

I grabbed my bag and phone and headed downstairs. Mom was waiting at the door with her keys. "

"Ready?" She asked.

"yea, let's go" I said.

we go into the car (mustang) and drove off.

"you know you never told me why you decided to come live with me" mom said trying to start conversation.

I couldn't tell her she'd flip. When it came to my dad she never believed anything I say, so I defiantly couldn't tell her that, what he did to me.

"Uh well I guess I just missed you" I replied nervously hoping that she believed that lie.

"Aww I missed you too sweetheart" she smiled.

yea like I suppose to believe that. She pulled up at the school and I climbed out.

"Have a great first day honey I love you" she called.

"Yea....love you too mom" I said then I went into the school.
I went to the office to get my schedule. I walked in to see a middle age looking women

"Excuse me I'm jayda the new student" I introduced. She didn't even look up so I spoke louder

"EXCUSE ME" I kinda shouted. I said kinda.

"Ughh!!! What?" She shrieked.

"I'm new and I need my schedule" I didn't wanna yell but I needed to get her attention.

"Name?" She asked.

"Um Jayda price" I replied.

"Here" she shoved me a piece of paper and went back to typing on her computer.

I walked out and went to find my first class. The bell had already rung and I was still wondering the halls looking for the English class. As I was walking I bumped into something or more like someone. He was like a god , he had dark hair that I could run my hands through, hazel eyes that you could lost in, super muscular. He had on dark Jeans and a black V shirt with a leather jacket on.

"Oh I'm so sorry I wasn't watching where I goin-" I was cut off.

"Kitten it's ok wasn't your fault" he said in his husky voice

"But I-"

"What did I just say?" He asked in a serious tone that sent chills down my back.

"I wasn't my fault" I answered nervously.

"Exactly now what's your name kitten?" He asked softly. wow is he bipolar or something.

"Jayda price"

"Jayda price......soon it'll be Jayda knight" he leaned down and kissed my cheek.

"I'll see you soon baby girl"

with that he turned and walked off. I didn't even get his name. What did he mean
Soon It'll be Jayda knight? Who the heck was that guy?