Ch.14

Scott

I woke up from the sun light. Looking  at the new clock it's 10:37. Might as well skip today me and my baby had a rough night anyways.

I slowly pulled jayda off my chest and set her on the mattress. She clung unto a pillow to replace me.

I'm gonna make my princess breakfast, she deserves it after what she been through.

I started with the eggs then bacon. After I was done I put syrup on the pancakes and headed to the room.

I set the tray down and sat on the edge of the bed.
"Baby" I called while lightly shaking her.

"Mmmm" she mumbled and rolled over.

"Come on sweetheart you need to eat."

"Nooo... sleepy" she whispered into the pillow.

"Please" I begged.

"Ughh fine... only cause you said please" she smiles.

She sits up and grabs the plate full of food.

"Sooo what do you wanna do today? " I asked grabbing a piece of bacon off her plate.

"Well after school We could go to the mall" she replied munchkin on her pancakes. I couldn't contain my chuckles. She's so native and innocent.

"Princess we overslept it 10:56 now. we missed school." I laughed.

"Whhhaaaatt!" She shrieked.

"I've never missed a day of school. Omg this will go on my permanent record, then I won't get into a good college, then I won't- " I decided to cut her cute rambles off.

"Princess it's just one day nothing bad will happen to you now let's get in the shower so we can get ready and go."

"Ok." She blushed adorably.

I picked her up as she hung on to me like a baby.
I set her on the counter in the bathroom and started to undress her.
*************************************************
At the mall

"Here princess go try this one on." I said handing her a cream pink skirt.

"Ok." She mumbled heading back into the dressing room. Moments later you could hear her little adorable squeaks.

"S-Scott I can't unzip this skirt!" She huffed.

"Ok baby here I come."

I walked into the dressing room to see my little princess all tangled up in clothes.

"Oh baby how'd this happen." I cooed.

"I-I don't know." She whispered with her head down.

I turned her around and unzipped the skirt to reveal her Winnie-Pooh panties covering her little cute bum.
I couldn't but groan in pleasure of seeing her perfect ass.

I pulled her into my chest and gripped her ass and one of her boob.

She squealed in surprise. Cute

"Hurry up and change babygirl I wanna head home to have a little fun with you" I purred in her ear lightly kissing it.

She blushed a deep red and mumbled an ok.

Moments later........

Jayda came out with her original clothes and handed me the bags with her items. I quickly paid for them and I rushed us to the car.

Home....

I pulled up in the drive way and turned the car off.
I looked a Jayda who still had a flush face.
Aww my baby is nervous

"Don't worry princess, Daddy will take real good care of you."
I growled lowly getting out of the car and carrying her into the house to our room.

Oh yes Daddy will indeed take care of you

Once we entered our room I tossed Jayda gently on the bed and climbed on top her.

She looked at me full of curiosity and lust at the same time.

"Don't worry baby Daddy's here and he's gonna make you feel some fucking good." I groaned while ripping my little chocolate's shirt off.

I leaned back to see her see her Winnie Pooh bra.

She's childish but I love her that.

I slowly unclipped her bra to admire her gorgeous chest. She went to cover but I quickly grabbed her hands and placed kisses on them.

"Don't you dare cover self. Your the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on." I cooed softly in her ear while nibbling at her earlobe.

I started planting kisses down her jaw the neck. I don't I can keep this up I need to feel her.
I sat up and took my shirt off in a hurry. 
I leaned down and latched my mouth onto her soft, squishy breast. I then rolled my tongue over her nipples to harden them.

Surely they did.

"Mmm...S-Scott" My little chocolate moaned.

Dear God

"Yes baby." I groaned while pulling her shorts down and kissing the top of her Winnie Pooh panties, now sucking on the other breast.

"That feels so good!" She moaned loudly.

She so focusing on the pleasure I was giving her tits she didn't noticed her panties were off now. I sniffed her pretty chocolate little pussy and it a long lick. She smells and tastes so fucking delicious. With that I started eating her out like madman.

"OH MY GOD SCOTT!!!" She yelled bucking her hips towards my tongue.

I continued eating her out till my tongue got tired. I replaced my tongue with my finger as shook uncontrollably in pleasure. I pumped in and out of her full speed. I felt her tighten around my fingers signaling she was about to cum.

"Your gonna cum my little chocolate huh?" I asked as a pumped faster than imagined.

"YES GOD YES!!!" She screamed while rocking her hips with my fingers.

"Beg for it baby. I wanna hear you beg Daddy for your release."