Ch.5

Jayda's pov

I walked to class in a hurry what's his problem he doesn't even know me.

I walked in the classroom and sat at the back of the class as usual. Class had started but I couldn't focus my mind kept going to Scott. What was his deal? Why is interested in me anyway I'm ugly?

As these thoughts kept running through my mind I felt a tapping on my shoulder. I turned my head.

"Hey do you have a pencil angel cakes?" Asked Aaron caption of the football team.
He unlike others don't bully me and call me names.

He always called me 'angel cakes' .

"Um..sure" I reach for my bag and pulled out an extra pencil handing it to Aaron

"Here y-you go" curse my stuttering.

"Thanks angel cakes" he said winking at me making me blush. I put my head down causing him to chuckle.

"Your cute when you blush angel" he whispered in my ear making me blush even more this caused him to burst into a fit of laughter. I giggled as well.

"Mr.Moore and ms.price I'm trying to  teach you two office now" Mr.jones yelled.

"Mr.J it wasn't angel's fault it was mines I'll go to the office" Aaron defined me but he didn't say my name.

"Ok...um Mr.Moore whose angel?" Mr.Jones asked as the entire class looked at them.

"What?" Aaron asked confused.

"You said angel I don't have an angel in my class"Mr. Jones explained.
"Oh mean Jayda" Aaron said embarrassed.

"Ha! you consider her an angel that's funny!"some one from the class shouted.

I put my head down. Let the commits begin.

"Hey she is an angel my angel cakes" snarled Aaron.

The class went silent even Mr.Jones was quiet. All eyes on me. I couldn't breathe I needed to get out of there. I jumped from my seat and ran out the class hearing Aaron and Mr.Jones calling after me. I ran down the halls into the girls bathroom. I rushed into one of the stales and cried my eyes out this is why I don't talk to people. It always leads to me being hurt or embarrassed.

*****
Scott's pov

Class finally ended and it was Time for lunch. I couldn't wait to see my princess I missed her all day. I walked into the cafeteria and grabbed a tray and headed to my table. I waited for Jayda to come I hope she comes I don't want to have to punish her again. "Ha! Did you see her face she was so embarrassed" Eiden said walking with the guys to our table. Xiaver was laughing so hard he was red. "What's so funny" I asked curiously. "Ok so this morning in history Aaron was talking to some chick right, then Mr.J was like go to the office Aaron tried to defend her but he didn't call her her name he called her angel after that the entire class roasted her it was soo funny she ran out crying like a baby.!!!!" Zac laughed. Poor girl I feel bad for her. What was her name anyway? "What was her name?"I asked "jayla jaylee jaerika-" "you idiot its jayda" Eiden said. Jayda? My Jayda was made fun of.
They made my Jayda cry.
Some ones gonna be taught a lesson today.
"Who started the roast"I asked in a hiss
I could that they were confused but they know not to question.
"David Johnson" 
I got up without another word and went to the footballs players table. David was telling the story to a couple of jocks and laughing. I stood over him.
"Umm may I help you man?" He asked confused.
"David Johnson?" I question to make sure I had the right guy.
"uh yea" he answered Confused.
Without another word I punched him square in the jaw making him fall to the ground groaning in pain. I kneeled down beside him
"If you ever make fun of my girl again I will kill you,understand?" I whispered in his ear. He nodded rapidly while clutching his jaw. Everybody in the cafeteria was quiet even the teachers and lunch ladies. I got up and left to find my baby.