Ch.4

Scott's pov

After I saw her go into her house I drove off. I could still feel her tight little pussy around my fingers. I don't think my cock will even fit inside her. Jayda she's all I could think about. Her smile, her hair, and that banging body begging for me to fuck the shit out of it.
When I got home I checked the time 4:12 that's earlier that usual. Mom wasn't home she got a late shift today so that means just me and the house.
I plopped down on the couch and turned on the tv.
Ding! My phone went off I grabbed it out of my pocket and looked at the message
Hey baby wanna come over tonight I'm bored-Chloe
Yea I'll be right over leave the door unlocked-me
I had nothing better to do so why not Jayda won't find out. I grabbed my keys and shut off the tv. I headed to Chloe's house.

Moments later.......

"Ahhh fuck" I grunted as I thruster my hips deeper into Chloe.
"Ahh yea baby... Fuck me please!!!!" She moaned.

"Don't stop please don't stop!!!" she screamed.

I grabbed her face while pumping into her and growled.

"Shut that fucking mouth of yours" I slapped her before letting her face go.

"Umm... Yes daddy" she panted holding her cheek.

I snatched her hands away from her face.

"Let daddy see what he did to you slut" l rubbed the red spot forming on her right cheek.

I felt myself about to cum.

"Ahh I'm gonna cum!!" I growled.

"Please cum in me daddy PLEASE!!!" she begged.

I felt her cum on my dick.

"You don't deserved my cum bitch" I snarled.

I pulled out of her and squirted all of my cum on her breast. I wiped some of the cum off her breast and put it in her mouth. She moaned at the taste.

"Get your ass over here and lick your disgusting shit off my dick" I growled.

She crawled over to me and licked my cock clean. I pushed her off me making her hit her head on the headboard but I could really care less, besides she likes when I'm rough. I went into her bathroom and cleaned myself up while putting my clothes back on. I came out and grabbed my phone heading towards the door.

"Where are you going" she asked behind me.

"Home" I shut the door and hopped in my car and drove home.

It was 10:34 now mom was probably sleep so I went up to my room and laid down feeling guilty and low. I wasn't suppose to fuck Chloe but I needed to blow off some steam. I just hope Jayda doesn't find out. I closed my eyes falling asleep thinking of Jayda.

****
I woke to the annoying ass alarm clock, I grabbed it and threw it across the room. After a few moments of silence I finally decided to get ready for school. I wore my black boots, red v-neck, and black jeans. I skipped breakfast cause I would eat with my little kitten at school.
I hopped in my car and drove to her house. I pulled up just in time for her to get on the bus, I wasn't having that she deserves to be treated like a queen and riding a bus isn't a way a queen is supposed to be treated. I quickly ran over and lifted her up by her waist and placed her on my hip like a baby. That's what she is my little baby.

"What were you doing baby girl?" I whispered in her ear making my breathe hit her neck.
"G-getting on the b-bus" she stuttered looking down
Awww my baby's shy
"No your riding with me princess" I said in a stern tone.
I put my hand under her chin to make her look up at me. I started walking to my car.

"I can't ride with you I barely know you!" She yelled and started squirming in my arms trying to get down.
I growled and turned her around to smack her butt hard.
"Ouch" she hissed.
"Don't you ever try to get away from me" I snarled. She didn't say anything which pissed me off even more so I smacked her butt again causing her to yelp from the sting.

"Understand?"I whispered harshly in her ear.

"Y-yes" she whimpered.

I smiled and pick her up again placing her back on my hip kissing her left cheek. She whimpered again and looked down. I did feel kinda bad, was I too hard on her? If she would just be good then none of that would have happened.

"If you be a good kitten then I wouldn't have to punish you but that won't happen again cause you learned your lesson didn't you princess?" I cooed softly as I put her in the car and started to drive to school.

She still didn't answer me I really didn't want to spank her again.

"Sweetheart you need to answer me if you don't want another spanking"I warned.
She looked at me in fear. I frowned I didn't want her scared of me but she needed to learn her lesson.

"Do you?" I asked sternly.
"N-no"
"So your gonna be a good girl right?"
"Y-yes" she looked down. We'll work on that later.
"Good girl"I leaned over and kissed her forehead.

We pulled up at school and I help her out my car.

"Go to class and sit at my table for lunch"I said.

She nodded and walked to her 1st period class. I walked off in the other direction to my class