Ch.7

Jayda

I woke up to feel a muscular arm wrapped me. I look around to see Scott's face. He look so peaceful and actually nice.
After staring at him for what seemed forever I decided to look around.
I carefully unwrapped his arm from around me without him waking up and headed down stairs. When I finally found the kitchen I fixed myself a glass of water.

Moments later.....

I hear frantic footsteps coming from the stairs. I look up to see a panicked Scott staring at me.
"Where the hell did you go" he yelled.

"I-I" I couldn't get the words out I was scared out of my mind

"Jayda you have two seconds to answer my damn question" he snarled.
"I w-was getting w-water" I whimpered
"You tell me everytime you wanna go somewhere you understand me?" He whispered darkly.

"Y-yes" I stuttered. Why now of all time?
"Yes what Jayda?" He asked angrily
"Yes sir" I whispered

He walked closer causing me to back up. We continued this until I hit the wall.

"You wanna know what think baby?" He asked evilly.
I wanted to shake my head no and scream get away from me but I stayed silent.

"Ask me what I think Jayda" he demanded .
I trembled.

"W-what do you t-think" curse my stuttering.

"I think you need to be punished for being a bad girl" he said as he trapped me In Between the wall and his body.

He started placing kiss on my neck. I started to struggle and push against him.
I pushed against his chest which was no use.
He continued kissing and sucking down my neck while his hands touched me everywhere they could reach. He pulled away.

"Let's go time for you punishment"
He grabbed me by my wrists and pulled me upstairs into the bedroom.

Inside the bedroom....

He tossed me on the bed and took off his shirt and pants.
"Strip" he commanded. What? Has he lost his mind completely? No way!!!

"N-no" I said
"Excuse me what?" He asked. I didn't say anything the little confidence I did have is gone.

"Get out of those fucking clothes NOW!" He roared. Causing me to cry as I did what he said leaving me bare in front of his lustful eyes.
"Come to the edge of the bed and bend over" he commanded.
I do as he says so he doesn't yell again.

He places his hand on my bum rubbing and squeezing it. I let a moan causing him to smirk.

"I always knew you were naughty" he purred in my ear as he continued.

He hand went to my clit as he rubbed repeatedly causing me to moan louder.

"S-Scott" I whimpered.

"That's it baby. Your chocolate little pussy is so pretty and wet for Daddy" he groaned as sucked my juice off his fingers.

"God your so delicious. I gotta taste you right now."

Outta nowhere he flipped me over on my back.
I instantly feel an unbelievable pleasure go through my body as Scott sucked on my princess part.

"Oh my God Scott!!" I moaned/yelled.

"That's it baby but its Daddy right now" he groaned as he continued sucking and licking.

"Yes Daddy" I moaned.

He then outta nowhere sent a slapped to my princess part sending a wave of shock through me that made me loose all my senses.

"DADDY!!!" I yelled in utter bliss and pleasure.

"Are you ready my little chocolate drop?"he asked as he pulled me towards him and started rubbing my princess part again.

I wasn't really listening to what he was saying I was focus on the pleasure he was giving me so I nodded. "Ok then don't move"
The next he did was plunged two fingers inside causing me to scream

"Ahhh s-stop" I cried. This doesn't feel good.

Like the first time .

"What you don't like this huh?" He asked plunging inside me full force. More tears came.

"This is what you get when you're a bad girl!" He yelled going to an impossible speed. I started thrashing around trying to get away from him. He slapped my bum really hard

"BE STILL" he growled out.
My body betrayed me as I came but he still continued.

"You think your still gonna be bad huh you little slut? Your leave without telling me again? I don't think so" he said

"P-please you h-hurting me" I whimpered out through a sob.

He froze a looked at me slowly pulling his fingers making me hissed. I looked at his fingers to see Cum and blood.

"B-baby I didn't mean to-" I ran out of the room before he could finish. I ran until I saw a room that looked like a bathroom and went in.

I looked in the mirror to my tear stained face. I turned to my bum bruised and blood running down my legs.
I ran some bath water and sat on the toilet seat and cried.