Ch.16

Scott

After what seemed like hours I hear footsteps from upstairs. Jayda was still in her clothes . She looked distraught with her messy hair and puffy eyes but she was still beautiful as ever.

Jayda quietly came downstairs and headed to the kitchen.

Did she not like the food I cooked?

I silently followed and watched her. I was confused about what she was doing because she didn't go to the fridge or cabinets.
I hid behind the wall and watched as she pulled out a razor cutting knife from the dishwasher.

What is she doing?

Tears started streaming down her face as she choked on a sob. She gripped the knife tightly in her shaky hand and slowly put it to her wrist.

No no NO!!! She can't leave me! She's mine! My princess! My LIFE!

I quickly charged at her grabbing the wrist with the knife in it and pulling it away. She screamed as she reached for the knife.

"No! give it back please g-give it b-back" she cried with a heartbreaking voice.

I started crying as well.

How could you try to leave me?

"N-no you can't leave me I-I need you please" I threw the knife across the room and pulled her into a hug.

She sobbed into my shirt while her hands made little fists.
"P-please I don't wanna keep doing this I don't wanna keep being hurt by men. I just wanna die so I can have peace "

I tightened my hug. I'm never letting her go.
"No you'll have peace with me, I'm never letting you go. Your broken just like me. I gonna fix you like you'll fix me." I kissed her forehead as I scooped her up in my arms.

As I walked up the stairs to our room I gently whispered in her little kitten ear.
"we'll fix each other"
*************************************************

Jayda woke up after falling asleep in my arms. Now we are just sitting on our bed enjoying each other's comfort.
I started replaying what happened earlier in the kitchen.

I don't wanna keep being hurt by men.

What did she mean by that was she talking about the dick that raped her during school? Me?

"Babygirl?" I spoke gaining her attention from the ceiling.

"Hmm" she answered turning towards me.

"Earlier when you were crying you said you was tired of being hurt by men. What did you mean by that?"
I asked pulling her closer to me.

My princess tensed at the question and slowly looked into my eyes before turning away.

She started playing with my fingers. She seems to play with my fingers whenever she's nervous.

"I-I don't wanna talk about Scott" she mumbled looking down.

I wish we could get passed this and trust each other.

I gripped her chin and tilted to look me in the face to make eye contact.

"Baby we have to talk to each other to help each other. Don't you trust me?" I asked a bit hurt.

She looked shocked as she gasped and grabbed onto my hands firmly.

"Of course I trust you Scott I'm just s-scared that's all" she whispered at the end.

I pressed my lips to hers in a passionate kiss. I nipped at her bottom lip begging for the entrance I so badly needed. She denied. I flipped us over so I was on top of her.
Gripping her little cute bum in my large hands made her gasp and gave me entrance to my own personal heaven.

I lick ever comer of her mouth, groaning at the taste.
I pulled away knowing if I went too far I would lose control.

She was breathing heavily so was I.

"Now will you tell me" I cooed rubbing her back smoothly.

She nodded shyly.

"Noah isn't the only one to r-r-" she started crying while gripping the sheets.

I was quick to grab her face in my hands and smother her in baby kisses.

"Shhh shhh take your time baby, it's ok take your time. I'm here" I whispered in her ear.

She calmed her breathing and nodded before continuing.

"He wasn't the only one to r-rape me" she said with a cracking voice.

Right now all I see is redness.
"Who?" I growled out lowly.

She whimpered before quieting down.

I grabbed her hands for her attention.

"Who baby?" I growled out again.

She looked as if a deer in headlights.
She whimpered once again before crying out,

"My father!"