Ch.2

Scott's pov

I'm roaming the halls at school as usual not bothering about getting to class. The only reason I'm at this crap school is cause of mother she wants me to have an education and shit with a good paying job. But who need a job when your a badass gangleader with millions of dollars? I go anyway to keep her from having a heart attack she doesn't want me to be like my asshole of a dad who left when I was 8 but even then he was a asshole. Always coming home drunk and with some slut. I may not be the good guy here but I ain't shit like him. I kept walking until something soft bumped unto me. I looked downed to see a beautiful girl on the ground. She looks fucking amazing. She had on white shorts with red and white converse on and a grey crop top on that has party on it. She quickly got up and started rambling about how sorry she was. Cute.

"Oh I'm so sorry I wasn't watching where I was goin-"
I quickly cut her off even though I could listen to her angel like voice all day.
"Kitten it's ok wasn't your fault" I said.
"But I-"

I quickly got annoyed cause she shouldn't be blaming herself when it was my fault

" what did I just say?" I asked in my serious tone.

She tenses and I instantly feels bad my princess shouldn't be scared around me.

"It wasn't my fault" she answered nervously

I smiled on the inside.

"Exactly now what's your name kitten?" I asked softly not wanting to scare her again.

"Um Jayda price" she said. Jayda her name would sound so good with mine. Scott and Jayda knight
Perfect

"umm Jayda price soon it'll be Jayda knight"

The look on her innocent face was just too much to handle I could already feel my pants tighting. I couldn't help it anymore I leaned down and kissed her cheek.

"I'll see you soon baby girl" I whispered.
I turned to walked off if I stayed any longer I would have taken her right in the hallway. First day of meeting this angel and I'm already obsessing over her but I don't mind because she's MINE and I'll do anything for her. No one will come between me and my princess if they do I'll kill them with my cold dead hands. She's Mine and ONLY Mine.