Ch.10

Jayda

I laid in the guess room bed looking at the wall. I haven't came out the room for 5 hours now. I feel bad, I didn't mean anything I said to Scott I was just angry that he called me that.

When I saw his tears I couldn't look at without saying sorry so I ran upstairs in here. I wasn't going to apologize till he did first. It was his fault. All of it.

I was still looking at the wall when I heard a knock on the door.
"B-baby I cooked dinner for us" Scott said softly from the other side of the door. I wasn't talking to him till he apologized.
"You can come eat with me if you want" he tried again.
"Or you can come get your food and eat in here." ughh when will he leave.
"O-ok I'll be in the dinning room, I love you" he whispered at the end. I hear his footsteps fading into the dinning room.

He loves me?
No, no he doesn't, he's just messing with me to hurt me again.

After a while my tummy started to growl. Signing I got out of bed and headed to the kitchen. When I got there I notice Scott sitting at island in the kitchen staring at his full plate of food.

"You haven't eaten"I stated staring at him confused.

"I didn't wanna eat without you." He whispered looking at me tensely.

"I-I'm not eating with you"I tried to state confidently. Tried

"Then I won't eat" he stated stubbornly.

"You'll be starving yourself then" I tried to reason.

"I don't care"

I knew I was gonna lose so I gave in.

"If I eat with you will you eat also?"
"Yes"
"Fine" I huffed

I put my plate on the island and hopped in a chair. I silently started to eat not making eye contact with him.
"B-baby?"
"Don't call me that" I glared without stuttering this time.
"Jayda, you have to know that I'm truly sorry amor"
He keeps apologizing why?
"H-how can I know you mean it?" I asked with tears forming.

"Baby I told you I didn't take my medicine and because of that I hurt you. I just felt like I could control my issues but I was clearly wrong. Now the one person I love is afraid of me and think of me as a monster" tears started streaming down his face as he hiccuped
"I-I don't know what happened I just snapped. Amor I didn't mean to hurt you, I would never hurt intentionally. Please please please forgive me I can't live with myself knowing you only see a monster"he pleaded. I was speechless. I looked at him with hesitation. He looked so vulnerable and helpless. He really was sorry.

"Y-your not a monster Scott, I'm sorry that I called you that I w-was just mad I guess. I didn't mean it. Please forgive me" I whispered sadly with tears running down my face. I shouldn't said that to him.

"It's ok baby I should be the one asking for forgiveness, speaking of forgiveness , do you forgive me amor?" He asked grabbing my hands rubbing them with his thumbs.
"Y-yes" I stuttered.
"Do you really mean that baby?"
"Yea I do. I really do forgive you" I grinned.

Within seconds I was being spun around by Scott. He set me down and kissed my forehead then cheek. I couldn't help but giggle.

"Thank you baby, now let's get some sleep." He smiled.
He picked me up like a baby and headed to the room.

*In the room*
He laid me down on the bed and we got under the covers.
I snuggled into his chest.
"Goodnight Scott"
"Goodnight baby I love you"
I didn't respond I wasn't sure how I felt about him yet. I turned around and went to sleep.