Ch.6

Jayda's pov

I was still in the bathroom. I wasn't ready to come out I was too embarrassed.
After minutes I finally come out the stall. I looked into the mirror and saw that my eyes were puffy from all the crying.
I reached into my bag and bought out my razor. I keep it in cast something like this happens it helps me calm down. I looked into the mirror again and started cutting my wrist. I hissed in pain.
I turned on the sink's water washing off the blood and grabbed some tissue.
Right before I wrapped my arm the bathroom door burst open revealing Scott.
I froze in shock and terror he saw the razor, the blood. He would think I'm crazy like everbody else.
*****
Scott's pov

I slowly walked towards her in shock. How could my baby do something like this to herself.
I choked on a sob when I reached for her arm and wrapped it up.
I was to shock to say anything so I burst into sobs before falling to my knees. I grabbed her waist and pulled her close so that her stomach was smushed against my face. She hissed, I looked up at her through my blurry eyes. The twinkle from her eyes where gone. I slowly pulled her shirt up to see cuts and scars on it that made me lose it.

"S-scott it's ok" she mumble looking at me.

"N-no it's not ok. You hurt yourself, I let this happen how could I let this happen?" I ramble on.

How could I let this happen I should have been there to protect her from herself . I choked on other sob and started balling my eyes out.

"Please don't cry its not your fault" she whispered and pleaded.
"Yes it is! I could have protected you!" I yelled while crying.
" why do you do this to yourself?" I asked softy while sniffing.
"Because it helps me forget about things and what people say" she whispered.
"Please don't hurt yourself again" I begged while crying.
"It's not that easy" she whispered.
I grabbed the razor out of her hand and threw it away. Then wiped the tears off my face while grabbing her hands and wrapped her arm up with tissue.
I then walked out the bathroom with a firm grip on her wrist.

"W-where are w-we going"she stuttered trying to loosin my grip.

"To my house" I said. I walked outside the school and over to my car. I opened the passenger side door and set her inside. Once I was in on my side, I sighed.

"Is that why you wear long sleeves to school all the time." I asked hoarsely. She nodded weakly.

"What made you cut yourself this time"I asked. I needed to know why she hurt herself this time cause I was gonna fix it.

"N-nothing" she lied horribly. Why isn't she talking to me? We have get passed this, I don't want my love hurting herself.

"Dammit Jayda if don't tell my right now I will punish you again" I threatened. She whimpered.

"S-some k-kids at school" she whispered while playing with her fingers. Now I'm listening.
"What kids" I asked interested.
Then out our nowhere she started balling her eyes out.
"P-please d-don't, please can we d-drop it?" she begged while sobbing.

"Ok fine but no more cutting and your staying with me from now on" I said giving no room for discussion.

I pulled out of the school parking lot and headed home

*time skip*

Once inside I told Jayda to sit on the couch while I cooked something for us to eat. I've lived alone since I was 15 after my parents passed. My so called mom is my workaholic step mom. All she cares about is achievements and careers. As I was cooking my hand couldn't stop shaking.
I was nervous I now always got the feelings that she hurting herself now.

I hear the tv turn on and giggles. After I finish making us pasta I turn the corner to see my angel watching spongebob. I couldn't help but stare in awe.
I was distracted that I didn't even notice her talking.

"Um S-scott" she said.

"Huh" I said coming back to reality.

"I said was there something on my face" she blushed. Cute.

"There's nothing on your face beautiful come on let's eat" I grabbed her hand gently and headed towards the kitchen table.

"I hope you like pasta" I said nervously. I really hope she did cause I want to impress her.

"PASTA!!! I LOVE PASTA!!!!" She screamed much to my pleasure.
"S-sorry" she whisper going back into shy mode.
"Don't worry I'm glad you do now let's eat"

We ate silently and then headed to the bed room.

"Where should I sleep?"
She said her first sentence without stuttering!!! I placed a smirk on face.

"With me of course" I said with my famous smirk that caused her to gasp. So innocent.

"I can't sleep with you" she shirked

"And why not?"

"Cause your a boy and I'm a girl" really.

"Sweetheart I love your innocence but if you don't get your ass in this bed I'll bend you over my knee and spank you butt red." I said seriously. She reluctantly climbed into the bed.

I then climbed in after. Wrapping the cover around us with my arms around her waist. After 10 minutes I hear quiet snores. I soon fell asleep after listen to the sound of my angels heartbeat.