Ch.9

Scott

The bright sun woke me up.
I turned over to snuggle into Jayda hoping to fall back asleep but I snuggled into nothing.
Worry filled my body as a frantically looked around the room for her.
"Jayda! Where are you baby!" I yelled climbing out of bed.

"D-down here"she whispered yelled back from down stairs.
I quickly bolted down the stair to see her sitting on the couch looking at me with emotionless eyes.
"Baby don't ever leave my arms without me knowing"I scold.
"I-I'm s-sorry" she whispered looking down.

Why isn't she looking at me.

"It's ok I was just worried I thought you left me"

She tensed. Ok....
I started walking over to her, she didn't see me cause her head was down. I rubbed her arm to get her attention. She flinched. What the fuck?
"Baby?" I called
"Y-yes"
"What wrong?"
"N-nothing" liar
"Then why aren't looking at me" she glanced at me through her hair. We made eye contact then she looked back down.
"I j-just....I don't k-know"
"So you also don't know why you flinched away from me?" I looked at her wanting a real answer.
She opened her mouth to say something but closed it back. She hung her head low again.

"Please talk to me baby." Nothing.
"Did something happen?" She finally responded with a nod. We're getting somewhere.
"What happened?" I pushed. Maybe I pushed too hard cause she went quiet again.
"Y-you happened" she said with tears in her eyes.
"M-me? What did I do?"
Out of no where she pushed against me and stood up while I was still sitting down.
"What did you do! You assaulted me till I bleed! I begged you to stop but you didn't listen! " she screamed at me.
"B-baby I told you about my problems I wouldn't hurt you on purpose I car-

"You what care about me? Was that were you about to say? Well I don't wanna hear it! You don't care about me! You don't about anyone but yourself!"

I've heard enough.
"Baby that's not true, you know that care about you in fact I've done everything for you. I LOVE you for fuck sakes and you know what do? You do nothing but be an ungrateful bitch" before I could catch my tongue it was to late.
"Baby I didn't mea-"

"I hate you! I wish I was dead ! You said you'd kill yourself if I left, well I'll kill myself if It means staying with you!" What... She's just upset that all she's saying everything out of anger that's all.. Right?
"You don't mean. Tell me you don't mean that!" I yelled. Tears started to spill from my eyes. I quickly tried to blinked them away but it didn't work they still flowed like a river.

"I meant every word. what in your psychic mind made you think anyone would want to be with you, me especially? I could never love a monster like you" after that she ran upstairs into the guess room locking the door.

I could never love a monster like you
I meant every word

I don't know why but it felt as if my world has fallen apart. The tears continued as I put my head in my hands sobbing.
She's right
No one ever loved me so why would she .
I laid onto the couch and cried into a pillow. Eventually I fell asleep with tears on my face.
Why won't you love Jayda? What's wrong with me?