Ch.15

Jayda

Once we were inside Scott carried me right to our room. I set gently on the comfortable bed then Scott started to kiss down my jaw to my neck.

Oh no I'm not ready for this
I want to wait till the right time
Plus me and Scott aren't ready couple wise

"S-Scott" I whispered nudging his stomach lightly.

"Shhh baby let's just have a little fun" he mumbled unbuttoning my shirt.

No no NO

"S-Scott please I don't want this" I whimpered trying to push him off me.

He pushed off me slightly and frowned.

"You don't want what? Show your love like I wanna show mine?" By now he was completely off me and had his arms crossed.

"N-no it's not that it's just that I'm not ready to give up my v-virginity yet. I want it to be special when it happens." I ranted hoping he caught the idea. I know that in reality I didn't have any virginity to give anymore but I still have never made legit love to someone.

"So what your saying is that we're not special?"
You can see anger clearly written on his face.
This is the Scott that scares me.

The Scott that hurts me. I panicked

"I-I didn't say that I-" I was cut off by his hand connecting with the side of my face.

"Shut up! All you do is lie. There's someone else isn't there? Who is it huh? Did you fuck him?! Was HE more special then ME? Then US?" He growled stalking towards me.

I shook my head violently no pushing away from him as far as I could go till I hit the wall.

Scott picked me up and pushed me against the wall hard. I cry out in pain but he only chuckles darkly.

"You know baby I try so hard not to hurt you but you make me do it. The shit you say makes me wanna beat the fuck out of you till your no longer breathing. Is that what you want?" He snarled in my face.

I couldn't control me sobs as I shook my head no again with the inky tears screaming down my face.

"Answer me you ungrateful bitch!" He yelled raising his hand to strike again.

"P-PLEASE stop Y-your hurting me. Y-you said you weren't gonna h-hurt me anymore." I weep out.

Scott froze and looked at me like stunned.
"B-baby are you ok?" He reached out to touch my cheek but I ducked and ran into the bathroom once again.

With the door locked I look in the mirror. The mark was clearly visible to anyone with eyes. I raised my shirt and looked at my back. A huge purple bruise was forming.

I can't believe I trusted that psycho again.

I sat on the toilet and sobbed my eyes out.

Three hours later

I heard a soft knock on the door. I lift my head from between my legs.

"B-baby please come out."
I said nothing.

"Baby please we need to talk."
Nothing.

"D-Dinner is ready and you need to eat or else it'll get cold"
Seriously dude.

"Baby I-I'm so s-sorry I didn't mean to. I forgot my meds again sweetheart. I-I thought since we were on good terms I no longer needed them but obviously I was wrong. "

Don't give in
don't give in

"Baby please say something I haven't heard your voice in three hours. Please please please say something anything. I just need to hear your voice and know your ok."

I can't do this!

"P-please leave I don't wanna see or hear you right now." I whimpered

"O-ok baby I'll leave you food at the door please eat.
Oh and thank you for letting me hear you, you just don't know how much that's means to me."
I said nothing again.

"I'm truly sorry baby." That's the last thing I hear him say before his footsteps descend.

I'm not eating anything from him.

Ughhh! Why is my life so fucked up?