Ch.11

Scott

I woke up to see my baby snuggled into my chest. Pride filled my body as I watched her sleep like a kitten. I can't believe she forgave me. A tear of joy rolled down my face as I quickly wiped it away. We had school in a hour so I better wake her up.

"Baby...baby wake up." I cooed in her ear.
"Um...Jacob baby go back to sleep."

What the fuck! Who the hell is Jacob?!

"Come on baby get up" I tried again.
"No I like you better with your shirt off jake" she whined in her sleep.

That's it

I grabbed both her hand and pinned them above her head causing her eyes to shoot open.
"S-Scott what are you d-doing?" She asked clearly scarred.
"Who the fuck is Jacob?" I snarled.
"W-what?"
"Don't fucking play dumb, you were dreaming about some dick name Jacob. Now who the hell is he?" She was trying my patience right now.

"O-oh I was dreaming about my fanboy crush"she murmured.
"What?"
"My fanboy crush is Taylor Lautner you know werewolf from twilight"
I instantly relaxed. The fear of her dreaming about another man than me was gone.
"Good" I signed.

I got out bed and grabbed her hand "come on let's get ready for school" I said pulling her into the bathroom.

I set her on the cabinet and turned on the shower waiting for the water to warm up.  Once it was warm I walked over to her and tugged at her shirt. She instantly grabbed my hands and pulled away.
"W-what are you d-doing?" She whispered.
"Undressing you"
"N-no"
"Excuse me baby girl?"
"I-I wanna do it m-myself"
"No"
"P-please"
I growled "no and don't ask again"

I pulled her shirt over her head and tugged her shorts off. I then unclipped her bra and pulled her panties off.
"Come on kitten get in"
She sat down gently and I grabbed my shampoo and went to washing.
*************************************************
After we both were clean we headed to the car.
"I'll see you during lunch" I said kissing her head
And climbing out the car. She silently got out and speeded off towards the school doors. I sighed and headed toward the school moments later.

Jayda

I hurried off towards the school and to my locker.
"Hey sexy"
I turned around and saw the school's playboy, Noah.
I gulped and tried to walk away but he grabbed my arm.
"You know I heard you and Scott got something going on"
I didn't say anything I just listened.
"You know Jayda I bet he's already fucked you" he traced his arms around my face and the other around my waist.

"I can't help but wonder how was it" he then grabbed me and pulled me into the janitor closest. I tried screaming but he covered my mouth. "Shhh...... You know you want to you whore. You let a guy that fuck girls as a job do it so why not let me." He grabbed my skirt and pulled my panties aside. I then felt his member at the entrance of my core. I panic as I bite his hand. He hissed and slapped my face, tears started to form and he entered me, pounding away as groaned.

"Oh baby you feel so good, look at me as I cum in you" he moaned out still thrusting hard.

"P-please" I whimpered out, Struggling to get free.

"Fine I don't want any kids anyway" with that he pulled out and came all over my school shirt.

When he was done he fixed his clothes and headed towards the janitor closet door.
"This didn't happen ok?"
I just nodded still shaking and whimpering.

I heard the door closes as I just stared off into space.

It happened again.
I can't believed I've been raped twice now in my life
By someone I used to call dad and now by a dumb jock playboy

I'm nothing now.
I closed my eyes and everything went dark.