Chapter 1~Kelly

"You stayed out past your curfew last night!" My foster mother screamed at me as I walked through the door after a long day of school and making up tests.

"I'm so sorry I'm trying to learn something! You won't help me with anything!" I screamed right back.

Last night I was with my best friend Jenny studying for our final next week.

Mrs. Disteria, my foster mother, never helps me with homework or with anything. She is such a cruel woman. I don't know how she ever got to be a foster parent. She's about 5'1 and she very stubby. She's always in a bad mood when were not out in public. When we are she turns into a completely different person. If people saw how she treats me and my younger foster brother, Jason, at home I would be living a much happier life.

"That doesn't give you a right! I said nine and you came back at 9:15!" Disteria yelled

"Oh I'm so sorry," I said sarcastically

"I don't need that tone young lady, you should be lucky. Without me you'd have no home at all." every time I ever did something wrong she would bring up the fact that I'm and orphan. But I really couldn't do anything about it because she was right.

I had no other place to go. No where where I could escape and stay for a couple days, and just forget about everything. The closest thing was walk in the forest I took almost every night.

"You know what. I am sorry, I'm leaving. " I said as I picked up my jacket and headed for the door

"Hey we're not done here! If you break your curfew one more time you're grounded for a month!" she yelled but I could barley hear her as I walked out of the house, slamming the door behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guyss! hoped you liked it! VOTE IT UP<3