Chapter 16

I wake up to the sound of a pipe leaking. Dripping water splashing into a puddle. I open my eyes briefly to take a glimpse of what looks like a science laboratory in a small room. I squeeze my eyes shut and try to make the throbbing of my head calm down, but it doesn't help. It feels like someone is knocking against my skull. I try to move my hands but i realize I'm tied to a chair. My arms tied with rope to the arms of the chair and both my legs tied to the legs. I open my eyes slightly again to see scattered test tubes, papers, and surprising clothes of all different genders and ages across two tables parallel to a huge fridge. I can't exactly make out what's in there but I see what look like hundreds of test tubes, all labeled with a liquid inside. Before I could look any longer I hear a heavy door slamming open. I shut my eyes to look as if I was still unconscious and let my neck go slack.

"I still don't see why we don't kill her off after we take the blood like the rest of them." One of the men I assume says and I try as hard as I can not to open my eyes and freak out right there.

"Because," I hear a different man's voice say "we need to use her for a hostage situation if we need it."

"I don't see why that would even be necessary. If we do what were supposed to, we should be successful within a couple days."

"Me neither, kid. But we gotta do what the boss tells us. Now get her blood before she wakes up." And with that I hear some shuffling and clanging of metal. I hear the fridge open making a suction noise and then a slight buzz.

"Who should bring the kid back?" One of them says, farther away. I hear footsteps getting closer to me.

"Become a lady. For some reason the humans seem to trust girls more than boys." The other one says now right next to me. I feel what seems like a broken rubber band being tied right above my right elbow. "You remember one of the women's voices, right?" He tied another on my left arm in the same spot.

"I'm not an idiot." Now a woman's voice with a welch accent says. I never heard another person enter the room. Maybe she came in with the two men. I open one eye very slightly, and luckily the one man right next to me facing the other man next to the fridge now holding a test tube of blood, both are smiling like they know the bigger secret in the world. I try to look around but I don't see any woman around.

"I wouldn't change yet. We might need some clothes." The one next to me says and starts to turn back around, and right before I shut my eyelids to look relaxed I see the glimmer off of something long and narrow in his hands.

"Right. I'm going to head out and get some." There is a cling of glass and the fridge gets shut. "Are we just going to use her clothes." By her I assume he means me.

"Yeah I mean that's the best bet to not look suspicious." I feel a needle start to enter my inner elbow, and then it is pushed all the way in. I grit my teeth to try and not make a sound. I can feel him start to pull out blood.

"Okay. What should I get her while we've got her clothes. We can't just leave her naked."

"We could." The one next to me answers. And they both start laughing. I have to hold everything back not to get up and punch them both in the face. "I don't care. Something easy to put on." He pulls the needle out of my arm and I hear footsteps circling my chair. "Hold this real quick." He says now closer to my other ear, and suddenly I feel another needle go into my other arm. I feel a finger go under the rubber band on my right arm and it is snapped off. I grit my teeth again and soon enough the needle pulls out of my left arm and the rubber band is snapped off my arm.

"Here." The other one says and I hear foot steps and a door slamming shut. Footsteps lead away from me and there is things moving around on the tables and I hear liquid sloshing and being poured.

After what feels like an hour of pretending to be passed out I hear the door being shoved open and heavy foot steps coming from there past me.

"Where is Magerson?" Another man asking angrily in a heavy voice in what seems like a Russian accent.

"Went out to get clothes." The other man answers sounding a little tense. "What's with the accent? I thought we were going local?"

"Clothes?" He says sounding very pissed off. "What, he just decided to go on a fricking shopping spree? And this is the only one I care to remember at the moment because you two shitheads had to decide to pick this meet up at a public place with over 20 fucking witnesses!" The Russian man yells. A bunch of metal and glass clatter I assume a fist was punch into the table.

"Boss, I'm so sorry," the man says so innocently. " It was the only place we were certain she was going to be with out a Torchwood member with her. We had to take the opportunity."

"Let's just hope those numbnuts took care of it." The boss says. "She still passed out?" There's a silent pause for a couple seconds before I feel a palm connect to my face at a hard speed and my head is jerked to the right.

"OW." I say really loudly and I feel as though my cheek is on fire. "What the hell!?" I half say the man that was not in the room before, who looks around six foot with dark brown hair, half acting confused and looking to get a better look at where I am.

"Awake now." He says smiling smugly turning to the other man who just shakes his head smiling at his boss with two test tubes in his hand I'm assuming of my blood.

"Honey, I'm home." A woman says in a singsong voice, but when I turn around it is the same man in a suit from before now holding two bags of clothing. No woman in sight. "Oh shit. Boss didn't know you were back."

I turn back facing the boss, who must be able to read the confusion on my face because he still has that smile that looks content yet so evil and says "You're gonna learn a lot today kid."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay! Sorry for the short chapter but I really need to change point of views before I can continue.

Also I apologize for the rough language in this chapter, for me the boss is very aggressive and definitely uses his word to show it(;

Next chapter will be in Jacks POV so look forward!!!(:

I will try to get it out AQAP. As quick as possible!!(; and I promise it WILL be soon.

Thank you so much for the votes and comments you guys really inspire me to keep going on this story.

Please keep commenting for ideas you want and what you like and dislike about the chapter it really helps me write!!

I love every single one of you <3