Chapter 3~ Kelly

I walk down the same old path, hands shoved in my pockets and look around at all the different color leaves. Red, orange, yellow, brown. I love the autumn. A cold breeze of crisp air comes causing me to shiver but I continue walking and I go off the path into the forest.

No way am I going back anytime soon to Mrs. Disteria's house. Even though I've lived there for over 14 years it doesn't feel like I can call that place home. I can't wait to move out and have a place to my own. If only I had the money.

The sun starts to set, but I know I have a good hour before I have to be home for dinner. If I even get any tonight. I don't even want to go back and face her consequences. She's already called me out on so many stupid things like how I was feeling sick the other day an wanted to stay home from school. I could be throwing up half of Cardiff and she would still make me go to school.

I turn to the left past a tree and all the sudden I see a weird creature. It looks a bit like a monkey, but it's bigger than me. It looks like it's wearing some sort of jump suit, but before I have time to even run away it come at me and bites my arm.

"Aaahhhh!" I scream in antagonizing pain.

"Ianto! Here!" I hear a man yell behind me, but before I turn to look I punch the thing right on the forehead. I back up and put my hand on my arm to try and stop the bleeding, but then it attacks me knocking me to the ground. I fall hard but make a quick move and kick it right in the chest. I get up and it starts charging at me again.

This time I go for the legs. I bend down grab the thing by its knees and slam it to the ground using all my strength. I hear a 'pop' in my shoulder and I scream and fall to the ground

"Here Ianto, get the girl. I got the Weevel." A man in a long dark trench coat says as he grabs the creature an puts handcuffs on it and a bag over its head. Another man in a suit kneels down next to me

"Here come with me, we'll take you back and everything will be ok." The man in the suit says helping me off the ground

"Thanks," I say. I look down at my arm. There are at least 5 gaushes in my skin and I'm bleeding so much. "I don't feel that great," I barley get out, and then suddenly everything goes black.