Chapter 4~ Jack

"Jack, I think she passed out." Ianto says as I'm throwing the Weevel, knocked out, into the back of the Torchwood van.

"Oh god we better get her back to the hub and quick." Ianto starts walking over carrying the girl in his arms. We both get into the front of the van and Ianto puts the girl on his lap and we head out.

----------------------------------------------

We arrive at the Hub and Ianto takes the girl to the med table, while I take the Weevel now conscience into a cell. The Weevel try's to struggle at first, but I shove him in an lock it.

I walk to Ianto, and look at the girl. She looks somewhat skinny, and looks like she is athletic. Maybe she runs. Her hair is a dark dirty blonde, but there is dirt and leaves in it from when she fell.

"The bite looks pretty serious. Do you think I should call Owen in?" Ianto asked

"Nah, It's late. I'm sure he's out hooking up with some girl, wouldn't want to get in the middle of that." I said giving a little chuckle after. I see Ianto smile out of the corner of my eye. His smile lights up the room.

"Well," he says giving a little laugh " we should probably give her a little pain killers for when she wakes up, and she's lost a bit of blood, so we should probably keep her here and not let her go out tonight."

"Ok you get the bandages and the sterilizer and I'll get the pain killers."

I walk over to the big ladder of medical supplies and find a needle, and pain killers and put them into the barrel. I walk back over and look at the wound. It's a pretty big bite on her right forearm about maybe a half a foot wide.

"Hey, Ianto. This bites pretty big. I think she'll need stitches."

"Yeah your probably right. But unless you can do it the only one who can is Owen. And I don't know how long she's going to be out. I think we should wait until she wakes up." Ianto says as he's unwrapping a couple bandages, and putting gauges over the bite.

"Good call. Probably a good idea to know the girl's name before we start anything too serious. Ready?"

"Go ahead." Ianto says and I put the painkiller right in the grove of the elbow and with that she gives a sudden jerk. Ianto finishes off the bandage and she jumps up.