Chapter 2~ Jack

"Alright everyone, nice days work! Time to start wrapping it up though. Today was quite an exciting day. " I said to my crew.

I had been back for a day and already I felt exactly where I belonged. I had been traveling with The Doctor after he abandoned me over 100 years ago, but I realized while I was away that Torchwood was where I belonged. My team had become my family, and I couldn't just abandon them.

"Alright but are you sure John not going to come back?" Gwen asked with sincere worry in her eyes.

"Don't worry." I said and I took her hand, "we're safe now."

"Alright, well I'll be off, by Gwen, Jack, Tosh, Ianto." Owen said and nodded his head as he headed out the hub

"I'll be on my way too," Tosh chirped in "Owen wait up. I'll walk you out," as she rushed up to join his side. I knew Tosh always fancied Owen, but I can never tell if he noticed.

"Right, I better get home to Rhys. See you tomorrow!" Gwen says running out of the hub.

"Guess that just leaves you and me, you heading home?" I ask Ianto. He starts walking towards me

"Nah, got nothing important tonight. Thought I'd just stay around here... With you." Ianto says looking a bit embarrassed. I smile at him and and he gets the biggest smile on his face

"I doubt we'll have any activity tonight, but it's always great to have a second hand around here." I say giving him a wink to let him know we probably won't be working tonight. He looks down at the ground but I can see his smile, as he messes with his feet with his hand in his pockets.

I head into my office and Ianto follows. I sit down in my chair and Ge sit on the edge of my desk right next to me.

"So you and John, are you sure that's over?" Ianto asks. John and I had a thing but that was years ago when we were in the time agency together

"Of course, it just me and you know." I reach out and put my hand over his. I stare into his eyes and we just connect. I first start to lean in but he goes in more an suddenly were kissing. His warm hand is on my check, and I move mine to his.

We are interrupted by the sound of an alarm, we both look over and get up to the computer. Ianto types in something, I put to hand on his shoulder and watch him.

"Looks like we've got a weevle attack. Out in a Forrest in downtown Cardiff. Oh god. It looks like the weevle's attacked a young girl!" Ianto says

"We better hurry"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading!!(:

Let me know what you guys think!

Next point of view Kelly!!