Chapter 14

After being at Torchwood for 6 months things in my life really were starting to work out. Jack and Ianto officially adopted me and I was now a full member of the Torchwood team. Ianto insisted that I re enroll I school so I transferred to a different school and started over. I've been staying at Ianto's apartment with him and Jack on most nights. But others I crash at the hub. This particular day I stayed at the hub with some paperwork for the last mission and an overdue biology project (which I got extra time due to Torchwood privileges)

I was sleeping in Jack's bed under his office when a loud clunk of a boot above me woke me up. The next thing I know the hatch in the ceiling opens up and Jack climbs down the ladder.

"Hey, you get that project finished last night?" He asks rummaging through his dresser and pulls out a new shirt and pants.

"No." I said sleepily. I only got about 4 hours of sleep last night. "But I did get some of the paperwork done that's over piling your desk."

"Kelly," Jack says turning around "You know we can deal with that stuff. You just really need to get your school work done on time. Your teachers keep saying your slacking off when I give them a new note of why your not getting your stuff in on time."

"I know. I know. I'll be done tomorrow. I promise." I say pushing the sheets off and getting out of bed and heading towards the small closet in the room.

"You better. When your ready there's coffee and breakfast in the kitchen." and Jack climbs back up the ladder. I look in the closest and wonder how Jack, Ianto, and my stuff can all fit in that tiny closet. Well, most of it is all at Ianto's and I barley have any clothes to wear here for school. I grab a pair of jeans and tank top and quickly change. I glance at the side table and see the clock reads 6:53. I have about 10 minutes before school starts and I start to panic. I quickly glance at the calendar. April 7. Only 2 more days until Spring Break and I cannot wait to jut sleep in and only worry about Torchwpod instead of school.

I go up the ladder and start to head to the kitchen when I see my desk. It's covered with papers from the paperwork and school stuff, and I can't tell the difference of which is which. I try to separate the papers the best I could, but I'm sure I leave some homework on my desk and put some paperwork in my back pack.

I hurry to the kitchen and grab the travel mug of coffee already put out and take a muffin off the counter. I run out of the hub, through the secret tourist office entrance and out to the parking lot into the SUV with Jack waiting inside.

"Why didn't you wake me up earlier!?" I basically screamed at him as he pulled out of the parking space.

"Watch your volume. I haven't even had coffee yet." He says taking my cup and taking a sip.

"Hey, I need it as much as you." I say grabbing it back. I take a bite of my muffin and them a sip.

"Well I'm sorry me and Ianto got a bit distracted this morning..." He starts and I roll eyes.

"Don't need to hear about that." I say taking another bite of my muffin. Sufficiently larger than the first.

"Well anyway it's your fault. You chose to stay at the hub last night. I can't walk you up any earlier than I get there. If you would have came back home we could have gotten you up earlier."

"Yeah well I had a ton of shit of do."

"Language," Jack says. He reaches for my coffee in the cup holder and a swat his hand away.

"Oh like I haven't heard it before." I say finishing up the muffin just as we're driving up to the drop off area at my school.

"You have anything after school?" Jack asks

"Yeah, I have to make up a test I missed last week from that mission with the blowfish, and after I'm going to......" I say but get cut off a car honking behind us for us to either move up or for me to get out.

"Calm down bitch!" Jack yells looking out the back window.

"....Mr. Moro for extra help." I finish and just raise my eye brows at Jack. "And I'm the one with the cursing problem." I say grabbing the handle of the door and pushing it open.

"Yeah whatever. Hey, we probably won't need you today but keep your phone on just in case."

"K! See you later!" I say slamming the door and running in the building. I turn back just in time to see Jack flipping off the car that was behind us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey I'm soooooo sorry it took me forever to write a new chapter but I'm so glad I did!!! It was so hard with school work and sports just taking up my life. Plus I was all out of ideas for a new chapter...

If anyone has anything they want in the next part please comment!!

I will defiantly try to include your ideas an give you credit!!

Also I just want to let everyone know the POV was alternating every chapter starting from Kelly then to Jack, but from here forward it's just going to be Kelly's POV

I wanna thank everyone who read, voted, and commented on my story! You seriously boost my confidence so much!!(:

Love you all soso much<3