Chapter 18

Alright back to Kelly's POV!

------------------------------------------------

The Russian man in front of me stood with his chest puffed and shoulders tight. He was dressed in a navy blue suit, with black dress shoes. The jacket was unbuttoned, the top tow buttons of his white dress shirt were unbuttoned, blue and black striped tie underneath loose, and half of the lower part of his shirt untucked and hanging out of his waistband. His skin was tanned, and he had jet black hair along with a slight scruff covering his jawline. He glared at the man named "Magerson" as he walked shamefully over to the metal tables and placed the bag of women's clothing down. He had dark blonde hair that was all messed up, sticking up in a thousand directions while the other man had almost white blonde hair, gelled back. Both of them looked more in tact overall, but were hunched over in shame from their bosses words.

"Why in the hell would you assume right now would be a good time to go clothes shopping??" The Russian man said angrily towards Magerson, turning away from me and walking towards him. My eyes drift shut a little, but considering the pounding of my skull, I might have a concussion. I jerk my eyes open again just in enough time to see the Russian man slap both of the men before him. "NEVER let this happen again, do you understand me?" Both men nod furiously. "If we don't do everything perfectly from here on out, this whole operation could ruin us!"

"Boss," The man with a welsh accent voice tremors, "We were just using the time we had. We wanted to get everything done before the girl woke up, so we didn't have to explain..."

"Why skip that part? It's half the fun." The Russian man cuts him off turning back around with a wicked smile on his face. "What's your name?" He asks me.

"I don't have to tell you shit." I say yanking my hands to try and get some slack, and thrashing around trying to get my feet loose as well.

"Oh sweetheart, I wouldn't bother. The only thing that can break that rope is fire. And you're right. You don't need to tell us shit. We already have everything we need to know." He says turning back to the other men as they are busying themselves with objects on the table. "You have it all planned and ready?" The boss asks.

"Indeed we do." They say in unison. One man takes two test tubes out of the fridge, while the other takes another two. "We have a Ms. Erica Roberson," Magerson says.

"And yours truly.." the other man says pointing to me. My eyes widen as I realize that they have taken blood out of the fridge, the ones they took from me earlier, and Erica Robinson's. I now come to realization that all the test tubes in the fridge are just filled with blood of other people.

"Are they all dead?" I ask my voice betraying me a little. From the comment of the two men before their boss walked in, I assumed they were, and I hated to think of over 100 people dead and all that was left is two test tubes of their blood. "You realize how wrong that is?" I almost yell getting my voice back.

"You're gonna have to step up your game if you're gonna pretend to be this one, boss." The welsh man says smiling slightly. The boss shoots a sickening grin towards the two men then turns back to me. He walks over and crouches down so his face is right next to mine.

"Listen sweetheart, your going to experience something no one on this entire goddamn planet has ever seen." He says so close that I can feel his breath. He reaches out and stroked my check, but I jerk away so quick It feels like my brain collapsed against my skull. He walks back over to the two men who have two needles of blood ready. Magerson takes one, while the Welsh man hands the other to the boss. The take one look at each other then the two men inject themselves in their right elbows. Right before my eyes they transform into new people. Where Magerson was, there is now a lady in her mid-30s with blonde curly hair. One of them an exact image of me, where the Russian boss once stood.