Chapter 17

Just a reminder this will be in Jack's POV

---------------------------

"Holy..." I start to begin but I'm cut off by Ianto slamming into my shoulder running off down the hall of Kelly's school.

"The room is B-5" Gwen says coming up behind me and I sprint down the hall catching up to Ianto. I hear the faint questions of the principal and Gwen remaining calm answering them. Owens feet slam into the ground behind me and were all running down the hall

"B-5" I say when I reach Ianto's side and we look from side to side at the tops of the doors. I see A-11 and A-13.

"Damnit, where's B?" Ianto says stopping and putting his hands on his head and grabbing at his hair. I sigh and put my hands on my hips as Owen catches up. I glance behind Ianto and see the first door says B-1.

"There!" I say so loud I'm pretty sure Gwen can hear me at the end of the hall. I begin to run down the hall with Ianto and Owen hot on my tail. I skid to a stop when I get to the classroom and I feel my eyes widen.

"Bloody hell." Owen says behind me. The door to the class room is locked but the lock is melted so that it is impossible to get out without breaking the door. Inside there a multiple kids looking like they are about to cry, some already in tears. The teacher looks like she is passed out on the floor, with some of the kids looking over her, but I don't see Kelly in there.

"Everyone back away from the door!!" I yell and then shove into the door with my shoulder first once, twice, then three times slamming it open. A couple of the kids scream, but I recognize one boy standing next to the passed out teacher from the night before.

"Shit. Oh my god. She's not here." I hear Ianto mutter under his breath before he walks over to a group of kids huddled together crying, not making eye contact until he reaches them. Owen, being the medic he is, jogs over to teacher on the ground yelling at the kids to back the hell up.

"YOU!" I say pointing at the boy as I walk over to him. "What's your name.." I say trailing off already having too much on my mind to try and remember.

"Mickey." The boy answers almost in a sigh, "Jack right?"

"Yeah, yeah. What the hell happened here?"

"Well," and just as he was about to explain the bell erupts and children start scrambling out of the classroom like their lives depended on it, and to the the thought it did.

"Shit," I say as all the kids are running out. "No, no. Not you." I say to Mickey grabbing onto the back of sweatshirt hood and run past him. "GWEN! STOP AND CALM THOSE KIDS DOWN." I yell down the hallway and see her trying to gather them all together. I walk back into the classroom with Ianto now talking to Owen and Mickey standing awkwardly away from them. "Go on.." I say looking at Mickey, both Ianto and Owen look up from the teacher who seems to be waking back up slowly.

"I don't know! These guys in suits came in and like tazers Mrs. J and then they hit Kelly across the head and she like passed out or something, and then they grabbed her and melted the door on their way out, and none of us could get out, and everyone way screaming.." He starts going into a frantic rampage

"Hey, hey, it's okay," I say walking over and putting a hand on the kids shoulder. I hear behind me Owen trying to charm the teacher into not freaking out, and Ianto gone helping Gwen with the rest of the kids. My phone starts ringing I guide him over to a chair as I answer. "Tosh, they took her." I answer already knowing who it was. "oh my god, they took her. I knew this was going to happen. I knew it.." My voice starting to waver as I trail off imagining the worst scenarios in my head. I try not to freak out and start crying. I have to be the team leader, keep a strong face, but the possibility of her getting killed, I can't even comprehend.