Elfman XI

Warning: Mildly FLAMBOYANT sauciness at the beginning. All the thirteen year old's have been warned. Parental guidance is recommended. But please don't read with your parents over your shoulder. I don't want this fic flagged... 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a reason why I have been waking up early in the morning. It began to happen before I kissed Evergreen. Before she let me slip my tongue into her mouth, before she let me touch her soft chest. Heat still rises to my face at the thought of my hands brushing against them... But before that, I always wake up in the mornings with her head resting on my chest or stomach or shoulder. And I would get...Well...I would get a rising. Every morning I would stare at the ceiling and try to force it to go away. But then she would sigh sleepily or twitch against me and I would get that much more strained. When it gets to that point I rush out of bed and into the shower to...Relieve myself. In the shower I try to not think about it to much and remain quiet, but then I can't help but imagine that it is her hand stroking me instead of my own. Her warm soft body pressed against mine with not a single piece of clothing between us. And then I would finish myself quickly with a heavy moan rolling out of my throat.

I always feel ashamed afterwards. Is this what Logan did and thought about before he attacked her? I get angry thinking about it, and I get angry with Makarov. If that old dwarf didn't send us together, I would be able to control this more and find ways to stop this from happening. But here I am, I don't really regret being sent. It's just this is a reaction that I hoped I would avoid. Spooning in bed certainly doesn't help.

Hot water ran off my shoulders and I leaned against the wall as I tried to relieve myself. Then I couldn't help but imagine...

Her warm lips pressed against my neck, her tongue flicking against my guild tattoo.
"Mm, Elfman..." she whispered, her hands traveling down my chest. "Your soooo handsome..."
I shivered and she pressed her slim and damp body against mine. I could just feel her soft and heavy breast in my hand. I stroked myself harder and imagine it's her hand touching me. "You like it like this right?" I imagined a coy smile as she rubbed me. "Beginning fast..." my hand rubbed faster. A tightness built up in me and she pulled my face down and kissed my lower lip. "And as you get closer..."she mumbled. "You slow down...And hardly touch it" my hand followed her instruction until I am ghosting my hand over it. I began to throb with need and my partner giggled against my neck. "And just when you are ready..." she purred and ceased her motions all together. "You squeeze ".

I came immediately and a dark moan escaped my lips. Hot water rushed over my shoulders as I panted in the humid air. I throbbed into my hand and imagined my length buried into her, with her legs wrapped around my waist and her mouth moaning and panting into my neck. My hand came away sticky and coated in a gross film, I quickly washed it away in the hot water. 

"This is so fucking embarrassing!" I hiss and thud my head against the wall until it hurt. Don't get me wrong, this job isn't the first time that I have touched myself with Evergreen in my mind. But the problem is that I can't control it now! Every morning I wake up, every time I see her smile and hear her laugh I just want to pull her close and kiss her until she can't help but smile, and can't stop laughing. And every time I see her asleep next to me, I want to pull her on top of me and kiss her until she moans my name, and them properly hold and taste her sweet flesh!

"Stop it!" I growl. Those blissful thoughts are making me hard again. I shake my head savagely and think of something very very un-sexy. Both Porlyusica and Gnash come to mind and I immediately calm down. This is so ridiculous and unmanly...It isn't manly to desire something from a woman after she has been hurt. The only problem is...I want to try. I mean since we first kissed we have been together for about three months. Time is hard to tell here because this island is a constant source of winter, but I know back home it would be early spring. And I would like to try something a bit more than soft kisses. I just don't know how to...approach that subject or even if I should. Like I said it isn't manly to desire a woman after she has been hurt. But when is the appropriate time to progress the relationship?