Elfman XII

When sunlight touched through the curtains my eyes flitted open. And the first thing I thought about is her. The sound of fabric whispered through the room and I glance to my left as she pulled on her plain t-shirt. Unrealistic as it was, I had hoped she would stay in bed. "Morning" I mumble and eye her as turned to me. Even as she was dressing herself I was pulling her clothes off with my eyes.

"Ah you are awake. If you weren't up in ten minutes I was going to get you up" there is a ghost of a smile on her lips. My eyes ran down the length of her bare legs and back up to her black panties. It is a sweet sight and I can just see the outline of her tattoo spinning behind that fabric...

"Well you know I get up early these days" I sit up and the warm furs and blankets tumble off my chest making me shiver from the sudden chill.

"Oh so you already need a shower this morning?" Ever smirked as my face flushed red and I squirmed uncomfortably. So she does know...

"No!" I growl and reach for my pants before she can see I do actually need a shower.

"Fine, fine" she sighed and waved her hand as she made for the door. "Don't wait too long..." she left just as her pants rested on her hips.

I sigh in relief and rub my face. When I lowered my hand, a huge grin was stretched ear to ear. Last night was so spectacular and unexpected. When I close my eyes I still see her nearly naked and willing beneath me. Her gorgeous creamy skin that ran under my hands like silk, the large swells of her breasts and her rosy tips...They fit amazingly in my hands and the way she sighed pleasurably when I ran my fingers over them...And the way she let me kiss them...She even let me slide my finger...

I swallow thickly as I felt myself burning against my pants. Well the entire night wasn't spectacular, I mean...I was finished before she even touched me, if she was going to touch me. It is pretty embarrassing, but when the most beautiful and sexiest woman in the world is doing these things with you for the first time...Enough has been said. I stand up and slip out of the underwear I had last night and slipped on a fresh set plus pants. We are up and we have work to do. That's the thing with me and Evergreen. By day we are purely professional, only the job matters as it should at night...At that time as soon as we step through the door, we are suddenly burden less and relaxed. But I know somewhere inside that we should be professional twenty-four-seven. I almost wish we were and I know she does too. Because there is a tiny moment before I drift off into a timeless sleep, that I am drowning in guilt as parents mourn their dead and changed children. As the brave scouts suffer terrifying nights where they must watch this devastating threat grow on their shores. And how we can find some warmth and solace in each other that many others have nothing but a cold bed and a dead partner. I guess it is also a blessing then. The smell of roasting coffee beans wafts down my nose as I duck through the bedroom door and stroll through the kitchen. When I see Evergreen smiling over a pot of brewing coffee I find myself reluctantly thinking of the other things I learned last night. I don't want to think about it, but I am inevitably drawn to my sisters. I understood horrible things yesterday, I learned I do not share the same father as my sisters. At first I felt angry that my mother betrayed father- Father? Do I call him that? Unease coiled itself like a snake in my gut and I wondered what I should do. Can I really blame my mother for betraying that man who I thought was my sire? If she didn't love him...
"She couldn't deny your true father anything..." She must have loved him. I look at Evergreen as she poured two cups of the hot coffee. I smile as she poured a healthy amount of cream in one with a pinch of sugar, and left the other black.

"Because I am sweet?" I smile as she handed me the one with cream.

"Because you keep yelling at me how you want your coffee through the bathroom door" Ever raised a brow coolly and took a sip of her own coffee.