Jail Time

As two big guards walked me to my cell there was this man in a suit looking at me. When I had the chance I kicked one of the officers down and hit the other one with my shoulder to released myself from the handcuffs I grabbed the keys and unlocked them.

I started running but the man in the suit ran after me I ran as fast as I could and at the end of the hall there was a police officer pointing a gun at me. I ran at him and slide between his leg but when I was sliding between his legs i grabbed one making him fall to the ground and me grabbing the gun with my other hand. I got up and started to run again when two big guards were waiting for me.

When I pointed at one of them with the gun, the gun didn't shoot I had to improvise so I threw the gun at one of them so I could take down the other one as I reached one of the big guards I threw the gun to one of them and took the other one down. When I got out there were a lot of cops outside with they're gun out. One guard yelled from a megaphone "STAND DOWN" when the guy in the suit behind me injected me with sleep serum. The man in the suit grabbed me and yelled "I got it from here" he walked towards a black van tying me in the back and driving away.

After 15 minutes I woke up. We were still on the van I tried to break free but I couldn't I look threw the rear view mirror and said "who are you and what do you want from me?" The guy looked at me and said "my name is Adam I work for a secrete organization named OverSite and right now you're dead" I looked at myself and said "well I look pretty damn alive right now"Adam rolled his eyes "I'll explain when we get to headquarters" Adam said.

I looked around trying to find a sharp object to cut this ropes but it was dark the only light I had was from a window that allowed me to speak with Adam, I stood up, walking to the small window "so Adam I'm dead what now are you going to kill me so I'll be dead for sure" Adam looked threw the rear view mirror and closed the window "Nice" I said looking for the stand I was sitting on but instead I fell and sat on the floor for the rest of the ride.