At The Hotel

As they got out of the car "Niklaus is at the west building in the pent house" stiles said closing the car door "so Niklaus is really rich" Aden said closing the door "yeah thanks to me and that bank that I helped him robbed" stiles said looking at the west building and the top room

"he's rich because of you" Ethan said looking at stiles, stiles admired the building, Ethan was looking at stiles "then you must be pretty badass" Ethan said making stiles laugh "pretty much. Let's go we're already late" stiles said walking inside the west building, Derek walked behind stiles checking him out a little but he caught up to stiles "really Ethan" Aden said walking next to the only family he had "hey his pretty nice and cute and beside he helped us, and why do you care about my love life" Ethan asked entering the hotel "because you're the only family I have left and I worry about you" Aden answer a little furious but then he calm down "okay guys Nick has lost a lot please don't mention the name Rebekah around him" stiles said pushing the elevator button to pent house "why" Aden asked "that's his sister and the only family he had since she was killed by some guy" stiles said hoping Niklaus didn't get mad that stiles was late "okay we won't" Derek said hoping that the elevator moved faster "well was she hot" Aden said with a smirk on his face "are you serious" Derek said looking at Aden "hey I'm asking" Aden said but he got a glare from Derek a deadly glare "geeee I won't mention her" Aden said rolling his eyes and when Derek turned around the elevator door open

as they walked out and walk to the end of the hall to see a big white door "well we are here" stiles said kicking the door open "hey what are you doing mate the doors white" a white tall well 5'11 British male walked with some bourbon in a glass "Niklaus you son of a bitch" stiles said "you're late" Nick said putting the glass down "sorry I got held up" stiles said walking towards Nick "how you been mate" Nick said pulling stiles for a hug "i missed you" Nick and stiles laugh "who are your friends here" Niklaus asked stiles wondering "they are my friends that's Derek" stiles turns to face them "and that's Ethan and Aden" stiles said trying to reach for the glass that was filled with alcohol "leave it. Not yours to drink lad" Nick said walking towards the 3 guys "how old are you" Nick asked the Derek with a serious face "I'm 25" Derek said seriously trying to not let his guard down "and we are 19" Ethan said answering for Aden as well "well my friend you're the only one allowed to drink so here have some bourbon" Nick said grabbing a clean glass and filling it with bourbon, offering it to Derek "sorry but I don't drink" Derek lied not wanting to accept Nick's drink "oh well more for me then" Nick drank the bourbon like if it was a water "I'll have it if he doesn't want it" stiles said wanting to drink a little bourbon "how old are you again, stiles" Nick asked stiles filling a glass "17 bu-" stiles got caught off by Nick "no, no you may not have his bourbon stiles you're under age"

Nick said while drinking more bourbon "my birthday is in two weeks and Ethan and Aden are old enough to drink Nick why didn't you asked them if they wanted some alcohol they are legally old enough to drink so" stiles said mad and walking away from Nick leaving Nick speechless "stiles" Ethan and Derek said at the same time and then they looked at each other "you should go" Derek said looking at Ethan and then at Nick "thanks" Ethan said running to stiles that was outside in the balcony "I'll take a shot" Aden said breaking the silence "hey sure why not" Nick said walking to the bar "Niklaus, stiles told me you're rich thanks To him" Aden said walking behind Nick "please call me Nick" Nick said grabbing two shot glass and filling them with tequila "thanks" Aden said drinking it "is this your first shot mate" Nick said drinking his shot like it's supposed to be drink "kind of, well yeah" Ethan said copying Nick but he put a disgust face "kid you're brave drinking a shot like that" Nick laughed.

As the two males where by the bar Derek was just watching Ethan and stiles talk "I hate being pushed around by him in front of people that I know" stiles said looking at the pool where Scott was with some girl and then looking straight ahead "don't worry dude if it makes you feel better we can go for a ride you, me, Aden and Scott and I'll buy you a shot" Ethan said looking at stiles and only stiles not caring about the view "what about Derek he can't stay here with Nick" stiles said turning to see Ethan "oh...he...um can come too" Ethan said looking at stiles but then inside to Derek.