Walking Back To The Hotel

As they walked back to the hotel all laughing they stopped at the pool "happy birthday stiles" Scott said getting a little help from Isaac to throw him in the pool "whoa guys" stiles said as they throw him in the pool and he swam to the surface "real funny guys" stiles said laughing "woo" they all yelled jumping in the pool "excuse me but the pool is closing" a woman said handing towels to everyone and giving Derek one with 3 sleep serum to inject stiles, Ethan and Aden because it's time to bring them in, the woman left

"we have to Derek it's our mission" Allison said grabbing two serum to give Isaac one of them Derek sigh and looked down to the serum "it's our mission" Derek said sad as they all got dry they walked up already showered and everything stiles was outside looking at the stars.

Derek walked and closed the glass door behind him "hey you" Derek said taking the cap of the serum off "hey" stiles said looking up and then to Derek that was hiding the serum behind his back "I'm sorry" Derek said pulling stiles closed for a kiss as their lips met Derek pushed away "why did you pushed away" stiles said looking at Derek's hazel eyes "I don't know" Derek said pulling stiles in for another kiss, they were both making out in the balcony and Ethan was just watching sad with tears in his eyes "I'm sorry dude" Isaac said injecting Ethan and grabbing him so he doesn't fall "what the hell" Aden said running towards Ethan but Allison got up from behind and injected him too "okay now I'm really sorry" Derek said injecting stiles with the serum "w-what the h-hell" stiles said falling asleep in Derek's arms "let's go" Derek said opening the door and with stiles in his arms "I'll tell Scott to start the plane" Allison said grabbing a gun and telling Scott to move "what the hell is this" Scott said "shut up and let's go" Allison said pushing Scott with the gun to the lobby and entering the car "drive to the airport" Allison command Scott "and step on it" Allison said "okay i will" Scott said and driving to where the plane was fast.

"Is it done" Daniel said talking by the radio that had a camera that he could look and they can look at him too "it's done we are heading to the airport right now" Isaac said sitting next to Scott "and how's Derek" Daniel asked "I'm fine" Derek said looking at stiles sad and then moving towards the camera and breaking in. "Derek I know you're sad but this is our mission" Allison said looking at Derek "they betrayed OverSite" Allison said "yeah, fine don't talk to me" Derek said looking away from stiles and outside the window "we are almost there" Scott said driving fast and worried.

———————————————

An hour later they arrived at the airport and all of them got out off the car Derek grabbing stiles, Isaac carrying Aden and Allison dragging Ethan out "here let me" Scott said mad and grabbing Ethan and carrying him "thanks" Allison said "just shut up" Scott said mad and walking away from her "where's the plane" Allison asked Scott "follow me" Scott said walking to a door where the plane was "here we are" Scott said laying Ethan down on a seat "where are we going" Scott asked walking to the cockpit "we are going to Texas" Isaac said walking to the cockpit to co-pilot "in a plane, really?" Derek said "its like a day in car" Derek said angrily setting stiles next to him "Daniel wants us there by today, and I'm not disobeying orders" Allison said sitting down "wow, I guess Daniel wants them right now" Derek said looking at stiles sad and then outside the window. Scott talk to an microphone "buckle up its going to be a rough fly" Scott Said flying the plane to Texas.

———————————————

After 2 hours on the plane they arrived at Texas and at the farm house "you're a really nice guy Scott sorry it had to be this way" Isaac said kissing Scott and then hitting him hard on the head making Scott unconscious and walking away from the cockpit "well let's get down to business" Isaac said looking at the twins and stiles that they were waking up "inject them hurry" Isaac said walking towards Aden injecting him and Derek and Allison did the same. The 3 of them fall asleep again fast "let's go" Derek said picking up stiles and carrying him out the plane where Daniel was and other guys with small beds

"was it that hard" Daniel said smiling, Derek ignore Daniel and set stiles in one of the beds as one of the guys left inside "the other ones throw them in the cell, stiles the one we need" Daniel said walking inside OverSite and Derek walking behind him "what are you going to do to him" Derek asked Daniel worried "don't worry Derek we just need information" Daniel said answering Derek.

———————————————

Once inside they tied stiles up to some chains that were hanging on the sealing "let's go inside" Daniel said patting Derek on the chest and walking inside as Derek followed behind him "Adam interrogate him" Daniel commanded Adam as they walk to an empty room where they could see stiles but stiles couldn't see them "give him some adrenaline so he can wake up" Daniel commanded Adam as Adam injected him with adrenaline stiles woke up mad looking to the glass and then at Adam "where is he" stiles looked angrily at Adam "where's who" Adam said "you're going to answer some questions I got for you, if you answer correctly well move to the next question" Adam said walking forward to stiles "and what happen if I don't" stiles said breathing fast "then those chains will released some electricity shocking you, but don't worry you'll live" Adam said "first question, Who is Niklaus working for" Adam said looking at stiles "Go To Hell" stiles answer mad "not the answer I was expecting" Adam said looking back giving Daniel a signal to electrocute stiles "this is what happens when I don't get what I want" Daniel said pressing a button and electrocuting stiles "AHHHHHH" stiles was screaming of pain and then the chains stop electrocuting him "who is Niklaus working for" Adam repeated the question "you really want to know" stiles answered "yes stiles you answer the question and I you won't get electrocuted" Adam said seriously "well let me tell you who is he working for" stiles said pulling himself up and grabbing Adam with his feet on the neck and snapping it "I'm not telling" stiles released Adam's body into the ground and he repeated himself "Go To Hell" stiles said breathing heavily but Daniel pressed the button and electrocuting stiles "AHHHHHHHH" stiles screamed in pain and then the chains stopped.