Training Room

As Daniel and Stiles walked inside another room "this is were you will be training" Daniel said looking down to the other recruits, stiles looked at the middle and Ethan and Aden where fighting well train fighting "so when do we go to our first mission" stiles asked still looking to Ethan and Aden "you need to be activated first and then you'll go to your first mission" Daniel said looking at the everyone "what do I need to do to get activated" stiles said questioning everything "you need to do some tests first mines the hardest one I'll give it to you now if you think you can take it" Daniel said smirking and looking at stiles.

stiles immediately turned to look at Daniel and said "I can take it, what's the task" stiles said "if you can take the recruits 1567 and 1568 you'll pass" Daniel said looking at Ethan and Aden "and who are they, I don't do numbers" stiles said with a serious face "the twins of course" Daniel said pointing to them "Ethan and Aden I can take them" stiles said smirking "it's at the same time stiles not one of them" Daniel said "pfft that's easy you should see how I try to escaped prison" stiles said bragging "then be my guest and take them down" Daniel said smiling.

Stiles started to walk towards them and said "okay Ethan, Aden Daniel is giving his test first to me and it seems I have to take you guys down both of you at the same time" stiles said "well good luck nobody has ever beaten us at the same time" Aden said smirking "true stiles are you sure you can do this" Ethan said worrying about stiles "of course it would be easy, well I think" stiles said taking his jacket of and throwing it to the ground "okay if you say so" the twins said and everyone was watching while they were fighting Daniel was watching everything Ethan and Aden manage to put stiles on the ground 5 times and he's still managed to get up

"are you okay" Ethan said looking at Aden then at stiles "I'm fine" stiles said taking Ethan down and standing up quickly "one down" stiles said beginning combat with Aden, Aden took stiles down and Daniel said "alright enough" Daniel walked down "I told you, you couldn't take them down" Daniel said but you managed to take one down that is that most of the people here can't do" stiles getting up "so where now" stiles said catching his breath "nice try though stiles" Aden said helping Ethan get up "thanks but next time you're both going down" stiles said laughing and then walking with Daniel "stiles my test was one of the hardest one and you managed to pass it, now I'm really curious on how you got out of prison" Daniel said questioning stiles abilities "well it wasn't easy having Adam chasing me" stiles said while walking into a room where there were many computers "whoaaaaa what is he doing in here no re-" the girl stopped talking when she saw Daniel "forget what I said" she turned around to the computer "that's Victoria, she's the computer girl" Daniel said "call me Vicky kid" she said typing "Vicky put the video of the jail that stiles here try to break out but Adam caught him" Daniel said looking at the large TV "right on it" Vicky said looking for the video, when she found it and saw it before anyone could "kid are you even human there's no way you can do that" Vicky said surprised and putting the playback on the big screen, as they watched the playback stiles was bragging "yep that's me" stiles said brushing his shoulder "pretty cool huh" stiles said "call Adam Vicky" Daniel said commanding Vicky "sure do sir" Vicky said while calling Adam.

After 10 minutes Adam was there "you called sir" Adam said "sure did, meet your new partner" Daniel said pointing to stiles "whoa does that means I've been activated" stiles said a little surprise and curious "you sure did kid" Daniel said looking at stiles "but sit he isn't ready" Adam said questioning Daniel "don't question me son this kid got talents and he's the kind of talent that we need for the next mission" Daniel said turning around and typing the next mission "this is your target" Daniel said looking at a man "his name is Derek, Derek hale he's 25 years old and he is an retired agent from MI6" Daniel paused for a moment "wait MI6 as in agents, deadly agents" stiles said looking at the man "yes but his retired and he has been for the past 4 years and he needs to be neutralized" Daniel said looking at the Tv "sir are you sure he can do this" Adam said still questioning Daniel "I can okay I can do this and I will" stiles said madly because he was tired of Adam questioning him "and if you think I can't stay and watch" stiles said turning around to Daniel I can do this sir just a small elite team the twins and 3 more and we'll get inside and I'll kill him and walked out like nothing happened" stiles said looking at Daniel "well kid this is why we took you now go get ready and Adam you're staying to watch the show" Daniel said "but sir" he got cut off "you're staying" Daniel repeated "damn are you sure this kid can do it" Vicky said "telling Adam to stay is like taking away a baby's candy" Vicky said "he can do it"