Were Here

We arrived in the mysterious location, when I stood up I was waiting for Adam to open the doors so I could attack him and run away, but when the doors open I saw 10 men waiting for me with sleeping darts guns, I sigh "I feel welcomed already" I said walking down the van "well you should be this is you're new home and usually they're only 50 men so come one it's time for you to see your new home" Adam said cutting the ropes "thanks" I said rubbing my wrists "can you tell your friends to Lower their weapons I feel so attacked right now" I said looking at one of the men who didn't have his gun pointed at me and loaded up to shoot me.

Then looking to Adam again "of course not after what happened at the jail I'll think I'll have this men lock and loaded" Adam said walking to a small house in the middle of nowhere "so this is my new home pretty small for a headquarters don't you think" I said preparing to attack the men who wasn't paying attention "this, this is just a cover up stiles" he said opening the door.

After I step foot on the porch I attacked the men and used him as a shield and I took his gun and load it "why am I really here, is this some kind of joke" I said mad and looking at everyone at the same time "whoa stiles we are here to give you a second chance at life" Adam said putting his hand behind his back grabbing a gun with sleeping darts "you know what, I don't believe you, why am I really here" I yelled angrily "I'm telling you the truth stiles" Adam said giving a signal to two men that where behind me that I didn't notice "go to hell" I shot three men with the sleeping darts while the two in the back shot me with sleeping darts. "Thank god" Adam said in relief.