Last Day Of School (Draco)

"It's finally the last day of school!" Cried Ginny, dancing around the halls before crashing into Harry.

"O-oh, sorry Harry." She said quickly, dashing back over to you. You laughed as she turned bright red.

"I know, I'm so excited to see my parents and my baby brother again! Although..." You paused, glancing at Ginny.

"Ah, you don't want to leave before getting any closer to Dr-" Ginny started, but you slapped your hand over her mouth.

"Shhh! Don't you dare say his name!" You hissed. She had promised never to say his name out loud.

"Sorry, sorry! I forgot!" Ginny said quickly.

"Hey (Y/N). Could - could I talk to you for a second?" Someone said from behind you. You turned around to see Blaise standing there, looking crazy nervous.

"Um - sure?" You said confusedly.

He pulled you down to the dungeons, right outside of the Slytherin common room entrance.

"Listen, (Y/N), Draco likes you." Blaise said bluntly.

"What?" You said, startled. There was no way that Draco Malfoy could like you.
"Blaise, I think you're going insane. There is no way that Malfoy likes me." You said.

"Sorry, I'm not, last I checked, but he really does like you. He just doesn't know how to talk to you. He also doesn't know I'm here telling you." Blaise said.

"BLAISE!" Yelled Draco's voice.

"Shoot, speaking of that, I've got to run." Blaise said nervously, running off in the other direction.

"BLAISE! I'm going to-" He cut himself off when he saw you standing there, still a little startled.

"Have you seen Blaise?" Draco asked, breathing hard.

"Er - no?" You said.

"He told you, didn't he." Draco breathed.

You paused, then nodded. He groaned, leaning against the wall and running his fingers through his hair.

"D-Draco, I-" You started, but he cut you off by saying, "I don't care. I - I just don't want to hear about how much you despise me, how mean I am, or how disgusted you are by me liking you. I just don't care! I love you!"

You froze, surprised.

"I - ugh!" Draco put his head in his hands and groaned loudly.

"Draco..." You said slowly, rubbing his arm.

"I... I just really like you..." He sighed.

"I really like you too..." You whispered, tilting his head up to look at you.

"What?" Draco whispered.

You nodded, and he sucked in a breath.

Then he took a step forward and kissed you.

Your arms wrapped around his neck as his snaked around your waist. He but your bottom lip, making you open your mouth, and his tongue ran along your teeth.

Slowly, the need to breathe took over and you pulled back.

"So... What happens now? I mean, it's the last day of school after all. We're going home tomorrow morning." Draco said.

"Who cares?" You sighed, before kissing him again.

"Yeah..." He whispered, before deepening the kiss.

When you pulled back, you whispered, "I love you."

"I love you too."