First Date (Fred)

Requested by simplyharrypotter-

You were so nervous.

I mean, why wouldn't you be? You were going on your first date with your long time crush, Fred Weasley.

Sitting on your bed with you was Hermione, and she was trying to calm you down.

"(Y/N), you're going to be fine! Look, Fred asked you out, didn't he? He clearly likes you much more than you like him. Besides, you're beautiful!" Hermione said, rubbing your arm with a slight tone of annoyance. You had been whining about how scared you were all day.

"Ugh, Hermione, my date starts in twenty minutes and I haven't even gotten ready yet!" You said.

She rolled her eyes before saying, "Cone on, (Y/N), I'll help you get ready."

Twenty minutes later, and Fred was standing at the bottom of the stairs, waiting for you. He wasn't dressed up to much, but he did look fancier than normal.

"Fred?" Your voice asked, as you started to come down the stairs, and as cliché as it sounds, you took his breath away.

"Whoa... (Y/N)... You - You look beautiful." Fred stammered nervously.

You flushed a deep shade of red, and he held out his hand. "Shall we?" He asked. You smiled at that, before saying, "We shall."

After a long night of butterbeer and laughter, the two of you were walking back to the castle, stopping on the way at the black lake.

"Fred, that was so amazing! I don't even know what I was worried about." You said, smiling at him. He smiled back at you, saying, "Don't worry I was nervous too. I mean, what if you didn't like it? Or me? Or how I was dressed or what we did..."

He rambled on until you kissed his cheek gently and he froze, his hand going up to his cheek in surprise, his face almost as red as his hair. "Even if the date was horrible, I would've still loved it, because it was with you." You said, smiling slightly.

Fred gazed at you and then you moved closer to him, before you closed the gap between the two of you. And as cheesy as it sounds, there were fireworks. You arms wrapped loosely around his neck, his hand resting on your hips and he held you against him.

When you pulled back, you were both red, and he whispered, "I think that was the perfect first date."

"Oh yeah? We're not done yet!" You squealed, before tagging him and saying, "You're it!"

You ran off towards the castle as he chased you, laughter ringing through the air.

What were you ever worried about?

Well, I hope you like it.

ILYSM!