Quidditch World Cup (Harry)

A/N: I'm sorry if it isn't the same as in the book, I don't quite remember how it happened.

Also: OMFG OMFG I WAS READING A BOOK ABD THAT ^ CAME UP OMFG MY ACCOUNT AAAAAAAH!

Now, on to the story!
______________________________________________________________________

"(Y/N)!" Called your brother, Ron.

"Yeah Ron?" You said.

"Harry's coming!" Ron yelled.

You jumped up and ran out of your room, down the stairs, over to your brother.

"Really? Harry's coming?" You said to Ron.

Ron nodded, smiling. "Remember those tickets Dad got for the Quidditch World Cup? Well, Harry and Hermione are coming too!"

You gasped. "Really?! Oh my gosh!"

You jumped up and down, clapping.

"When are they coming?" You asked excitedly.

"Tonight. We're leaving early tomorrow morning." Ron said.

"Yes! I can't wait!" You cried.

Later that afternoon, Hermione showed up. "Hey 'Mione!" You squealed, throwing your arms around her. Hermione laughed as you hugged and she said, "Hey (Y/N)!"

You jumped back, saying, "Are you excited to see the Quidditch World Cup tomorrow Hermione?"

Hermione nodded, smiling widely. "I'm so excited! I've never been before!" Hermione said. You nodded. "Me either." You said.

"How do you think Harry will get here?" Hermione asked.

"By Floo powder. Ron, Fred, George, and Dad are all going to get him." You said matter-of-fact-ly.

Hermione opened her mouth to say something else, but you cut her off by saying, "Let's take your stuff up to your room."

Hermione nodded, agreeing.

*Sorry but I need a BIG FAT TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE GOURGESSNESS OF LEVI*

You stood on top of the hill with the rest of the Weasley's, Harry, and Hermione. Your gaze kept drifting over to Harry as he was talking.

"Alrighty, if everyone can just touch to the portkey - that means you too (Y/N) - annnnnd...." Mr Weasley said.

You couldn't focus. Everything went blurry, and then your vision refocused, showing you the camp ground.

Mr. Weasley, with Harry's help, managed to sort out where their campsites were, and headed off.

"Alright! Here we are!" Mr. Weasley said happily. "Now, Harry, can you help me set up the tents?"

You stayed to the back, watching them set up as you looked around at the other campsites in wonder. The Bulgarians and the Irish really showed their spirit for their Quidditch team.

"Cool, huh?" Harry said, coming up next to you. You nodded, staring at everything, still.

"I know. I'm still stunned by everything." Harry said. You smiled at him. "I know. I can't believe that I get to see the Quidditch World Cup! Especially since you - you guys are here!" You stammered.

"Suuuuure...." Harry said, quirking an eyebrow at you.

*TIME SKIP BECAUSE I SERIOUSLY DO FORGET PLZ DON'T KILL ME ILYSM*

You all day in the top box as the game started.

After Bagman announced the teams and all their players, you noticed the others around you tensing.

The whole thing was a complete blur. You loved every second of it.

"IRELAND WINS! KRUM GETS THE SNITCH, BUT IRELAND WINS!" Screams Bagman.

When Krum walked into the top box you saw how beat up he looked and you shuddered.

The next thing you knew, Fred and George were standing in front of Bagman with their hands out as Bagman said, "Oh yes, er - how much do I owe you?"

You were half asleep when Hermione shook you awake, terror written all over her face. "(Y/N), grab a jacket, we have to go." Hermione whispered.

"What?" You rasped as you climbed out of bed. You did as she said though, pulling on your shoes as well.

When you exited the tent, you froze.

"(Y/N), don't look." Ron said, coming up from behind you as he grabbed your hand. You're eyes were wide as saucers, and next thing you knew, you were being dragged into the trees by Harry and Ron.

Eventually you started running on your own, when you stopped amidst a clearing. There was a sudden rustling in the bushes, and Hermione nervously called, "Hello?"

"MORSMORDRE!"

You cried out in fright as your head immediately snapped up. "What was that?" Harry gasped.

"The Dark Mark!" Ron cried, sounding afraid.

"The - The what?" Harry asked, confused.

"It's what You-Know-Who's followers would shoot info the air after they killed." You explained quickly.

"We really must go!" Hermione said nervously, trying to usher you all away.

"Immobulus!" Yelled multiple voices at once.

The air hummed with the remaining magic of all the spells at once, and many ministry wizards came out from the trees. "Aha! Caught at the scene of the crime!" Said one.

Harry moved closer to you, grabbing your hand.

"No, no, no! Those are my children!" Mr. Weasley said, hurrying over. "(Y/n), Ron, Harry, Hermione; are you all alright?" He said.

You nodded.

*I'm a monster one more time skip I don't remember anything!*

You and Harry stood in his and Ron's room as Harry packed his stuff. "Remind me why you're here again, (Y/N)?" Harry asked you, annoyed.

"I'm still scared." You mumbled, looking down nervously. The previous night you and he had shared a bed because you had been to afraid to sleep in your own.

"Will you ever get over this?" Harry asked, grabbing his wand.

You shook your head, and he groaned, but pulled you in for a hug anyway.

"You now, we still aren't official." Harry said. True, he had asked you out at the end of the Year, and you had said yes, but you hadn't done anything yet.

"Do you want to make it official though?" You asked him.

He nodded vigorously, and you laughed.

"Ok, then, Harry James Potter, will you be my boyfriend?" You asked.

"Of course I will (Y/N)." Harry sighed, before kissing you.

You wrapped your arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you close. You ran you fingers through his hair, trying to mess it up as much as possible because you liked it like that.

"Harry, have you seen my r- OH MY EYES!" Ron screamed as he opened the door.

You broke apart, and Harry started laughing, and then you joined in. Ron stumbled out of the room, as Harry turned to you and said, "Now where were we?"