Sweet

I admired her beautiful physique as she stood in the mirror removing her jewelry.

Wow, I really did hit the jackpot with this woman.

Everything about her physically, mentally, and emotionally made me weak in the knees.

She was exactly what I had been missing all along.

The way she has always carried herself like a lady, remaining respectful at all times, and cares for everyone makes me appreciate her a lot more than I already do.

"Jack."

I was too caught up in a daydream to even realize that (Y/n) was talking to me.

"Sorry, what was that?"

"What's on your mind, my love?" She questioned sweetly, lightly caressing my cheek.

"You."

"M-me? What about me?"

"Just how fortunate I am to have you." I stared at her with nothing with adoration.

"Oh." She smiled and looked down at her hands.

"Nearly two years later and I can still make you feel like a middle school girl who just talked to her crush for the first time?"

"Shut up." I chuckled then gave her a kiss.

"I'm going to go warm up the shower."

"Hey, I was going to take one."

"You can always join me." I winked at her and she replied with a smile.

"How's the temperature?"

"It's fine."

I stepped in the shower with (Y/n), but stayed by the back wall to give her space.

"Can you make it a bit warmer?"

I noticed her shiver once the water got a tad hotter than it was before.

"You have goosebumps already, baby girl? I haven't even touched you yet."

She rolled her eyes and laughed.

"I know what you're getting at and it isn't going to happen."

Sassy, I love it.

"What? I'm not doing anything." I put my arms around her waist and kissed her shoulder.

"Jack." She giggled uncontrollably.

"Yes, sweetheart?"

"I'm not having shower sex with you tonight, but I really do appreciate the effort."

Dammit.

"What about out there?" Referring to our bedroom.

"Not tonight."

"But-"

"Still love you though." She kissed my lips quick before turning back around to wash her hair.

Tease.

{A/N: Who wouldn't want to shower with Johnson? Wtf! Anyway, hope you all enjoyed this update. Even though I have quite a few written and unpublished pieces, I'll be taking requests if anyone wants anything written, just PM me and I'll post as soon as I can. 🤓

Unrelated to this entire book, but I just wanted to acknowledge a legend. Rest in peace to Mr. Muhammad Ali 😔

Enjoy the rest of your night/day! Until next time...✌🏾️