Aisle 5

"Psst...psst...hey you!" 

I was trying to take a nap because I was exhausted, but it's obvious that my girlfriend didn't like the idea of me sleeping. 

"Would you stop talking for a second?" I mumbled sleepily. 

"Okay, that second is over now."

I wanted to kick her off of my bed, but she would most likely try to smother me with my own pillow.

"(Y/n), maybe you should try taking a nap too."

"Why?"

"They're good for you, that's why."

"Alright."

She rested one leg across my waist and rested one arm across my chest, most likely just staring at me, but I was relieved that she was being quiet. 

Of course that didn't last lon because she started bothering me less than 20 minutes later. 

"Wake up."

"No."

"Please?"

"Leave me alone." I was so tired that I could probably cry.

She started kissing my chest, jaw, then all over my face.

"Fine! What do you want, (y/full/n)?"

"To go to Sephora." She had a big smile on her face, satisfied that she had woken me up.

"Are you fu-"

"Yes, I am. Get up and get ready."

SERIOUSLY?!

Since Sephora didn't appear to be a massive store, I figured I didn't have a reason to get out of the car.

"(Y/n), you have 30 minutes to get in and get out."

"What happens if I exceed that time?" I knew she was trying to challenge me.

"I'm gonna leave you here, or I'll go in there and get you."

I wanted nothing more than to go back home so I could get some rest.

In the meantime, I listened to music so I wouldn't fall asleep because I was keeping (Y/n) on a timer. 

After 31 minutes, I called her.

"What, Jack?"

"What's taking so long?"

"Seriously? I'm in line to checkout."

Another twenty minutes passed by, so I called her again.

"Why?"

"I know the lines can't be that long, (Y/n)."

"It's a makeup store that's booming 24/7, you think the lines are going to be short?"

After another 5 minutes, I walked into the store and found (Y/n) swatching eyeshadows. 

I stood at the opposite end of the store and decided to call her.

"I'm about to pay for my stuff then I'll be out."

"Liar."

I walked over to her and tapped her on the shoulder.

"Jack-"

"Nope."

I picked her up and carried her out of the store.

"What about my basket?"

"Whatever is in that basket won't miss you."

I'm kidding! 

I'm not that mean of a boyfriend, so I put (Y/n) in the car then put the lock on the door before going back to pay for everything she had picked up. 

That shit is expensive.

{Inspired by a video by Glamzilla 😄 I don't know when I'll be able to post again because I have writerblock 😒 Until next time...✌🏾️}