Over and done with

"(Y/n), can you please listen?" He grabbed ahold of my arm, I snatched it away from him instantly.

"NO! I refuse to stand here and feel guilty about something that I didn't do. YOU made the decision to go and fuck up our relationship, so now you're going to deal with the consequences of your actions."

"We-"

"I'm done being a fool for you, Johnson. I don't want this anymore."

"Please baby, don't leave me."

"I'm not the one leaving, you are."

I went upstairs to pack all of his belongings and he followed me.

I slammed the bedroom door and locked it because I was angry and quicker than him.

The thing that hurt worse than him continuously lying to me, he tried to make it seem like I was crazy and didn't know what I was talking about.

I assume no one ever informed him about women's intuition.

"Open the door." He sounded like a whimpering puppy, begging to be let in the house.

"Leave me alone."

"Open the door!" He raised his voice and banged his fist against the door.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU GETTING LOUD WITH?!" I caught him off guard when I snatched the door open and looked at him.

His eyes were bloodshot red and his face flustered.

"Thought so." I slammed the door shut again.

"Ugh, I HATE THIS."

I didn't even have time to stop and argue with him anymore because I knew I had to focus on the task at hand.

I needed his shit out of here as soon as possible.

"You're too emotionally to drive, so I called you an uber." I informed him from inside the room.

"Thanks." I heard him mutter.

Once I finished getting all of his stuff together, I opened the door and started taking everything downstairs.

He got up and followed me.

"Can we try again?"

"Not right now."

Was I hurt?

Of course I was because we were planning to get married even though he hadn't proposed yet.

He had been feeding me words that I wanted to hear while he was telling the other women the same things.

"When?"

"I need time, Jack."

I set the duffle bag down and wrapped my arms around him.

He held onto me as tight as possible.

We were both crying.

"I'm so sorry."

I was seeing the man I love break down for the first time and it was breaking my heart, though he brought all of this upon himself.

"I know you are."

{Sorry if this was so messy, but it's been in my drafts for a couple days and I wanted to post it as is. Kind of wanna write imagines for people, so let me know if you want one. Don't forget to vote and leave feedback, that's always appreciated. Also, I'll have an update or two for Soul this week, so go read that if you haven't already. Until next time...✌🏾️}