✔Thirty Seven: "If you were a flower, you'd be an orchid."

Liv

I got up bright and early for work, deciding that it would be nice to make Justin some food before I left.

I hadn't switched my phone on yet and I'd braced myself for Jocelyn's interrogation when I walked through the door of the bakery.

It was quiet as I pushed the door shut, with chairs still on tables and no food out to be displayed. When I got to the back, however, Amanda and Jocelyn were looking through a magazine while chatting.

"Good morning, girls." I got my handbag off my shoulder and gave a smile to my coworkers.

Jocelyn was the first one to squeal as they got up to give me a big hug.

Seeing them this excited put a smile on my face and I needed a bit of joy in my life after these last twenty-four hours.

"Oh my gosh, can we discuss you making headlines, Olivia?" Amanda was the one holding the magazine.

She was officially our source since she always brought the gossip magazines in to show us.

"I didn't make headlines, Amanda." I blushed.

She showed me the cover of People Magazine which had a picture of me and Justin walking hand in hand to the press conference.

"You looked amazing! Show her page three!" Jocelyn was smiling brightly.

Amanda showed me the page where Justin and I were seen leaving that restaurant in a hurry with big smiles on our faces.

"They... They've been keeping tabs on us, huh?" I took the magazine and turned the page to see if they had any more pictures.

"It comes with being Justin Bieber's girlfriend, Liv." Amanda had this goofy look on her face which made me giggle.

"Can you believe that Justin freaking Bieber had been coming here for his daily coffee fix for all those years and not one of us picked it up?" Jocelyn placed her hands on her hips.

"Your mom picked it up." I reminded her.

"Who would've guessed?" She shook her head.

"Do you know how much your life is going to change now, Liv? You're going to be living the life!" Amanda squealed.

"Uhm..."

"Have you guys thought about moving away to Hollywood in a big house with lots of cars and all of that? Have you met any famous people yet? What's his mom like in real life?"

"Amanda give Liv a break, dude. She just got here." Jocelyn came to my rescue. "You can fill us in after work, right?" She looked at me with hope in her eyes.

"Of course." I smiled.

And I was looking forward to that time with them because I didn't exactly think I was excited to go home, not with Justin being distant.

Mr Brown was also excited when he saw us when the girls and I had gone to start preparing to open. He too was shocked that Justin had been the one to come here daily and he was happy about the fact that he'd gotten his life back.

"Where's Amy?" I asked the girls as Jocelyn went to flip the sign at the door.

"She's been 'sick'," Amanda used her fingers as quotation marks, "since she saw you on tv with Justin."

I chuckled and brushed it off.

Work started, as usual, and, after three or four customers, business got crazier than usual with news apparently spreading about 'Justin Bieber's girlfriend' working at Brown's Bakery.