Jingle Bell Ball

I know One Direction did not perform at the Jingle Bell Ball but, in my book they did.

December 9, 2013

Many celebrities were making their way to the O2 Arena for the second and final day of the Jingle Bell Ball. One of these celebrities being Little Mix.

And another being One Direction.

Little Mix had watched the boy's reactions to their covers and they were happy with the way they reacted but, they didn't really know how much of an impact it had on the boys.

It has been four days since the boys have seen the video at the radio station but, definitely was not the last day since they'd watched it. They were super excited to get to the Jingle Bell Ball so they could talk to the girls.

The boys were not shy when it came to talking to girls so, they were sure that they wouldn't embarrass themselves. They were confident.

Harry also noticed that he had grown a little crush on Leigh-Anne. Since that day he was pretty sure he had watched any and all Little Mix "funny moment" videos. He liked her personality, and he thought she was gorgeous, and very nice.

Louis wasn't sure if he had a crush on Jade but, he was definitely interested in getting to know her. He has accompanied Harry in watching those videos on various occasions and noticed that around other people she was cute and funny. He wondered why she acted shy around him.

Zayn could not get that beautiful blonde out of his head. He thought that his crush was bad before but, know he was like transfixed under her spell. He was probably most excited about meeting Little Mix.

Poor Liam had to deal with the knuckleheads all week and was glad he was going to get to see some more of his friends and get away from his band mates.

Little Mix was in their dressing room getting ready for red carpet. The girls were all matching in black but, Leigh was wearing a gold crop top that had straps criss-crossed across her stomach and Jesy was wearing a red flannel around her waist. Once Jesy finished her makeup they would be ready for red carpet.

Perrie squealed, "I'm so excited, Zayn is going to be here and we're going to perform!"

"Pez please calm down your excitedness makes my nerves even worse. They don't call me Poopey for nothing." Jade said and Leigh busted out laughing.

"You're right." Leigh agreed.

"Alright, I'm finished let's get going." Jesy said.

"I want to be beside Jade!" Perrie exclaimed.

"I want to be beside Jesy so it works out perfectly." Leigh smiled while grabbing Jesy's hand.

"I don't want to be near any of ya!" Jesy screamed in a Scottish accent.

The girls were shocked for a moment before they began cracking up. They were now in the hallway so they received a few strange looks but, when five very familiar heads turned in their direction they ceased their laughter.

Louis POV

Me and the boys were headed towards the red carpet when we heard some Scottish man yelling. When we turned around we were met with no man, in fact just the opposite.

We were met with a girl.

Four of them to be exact.

They were laughing hysterically, so hard that Jade was leaning on Jesy and Leigh was hunched over and Perrie was squatting on the floor. But when Jade looked up and our eyes locked she stopped laughing and nudged Jesy. Soon they all stopped laughing and all nine of us were in a fierce staring competition.