Fast Forward

Novemeber 22, 2014

Leigh-Anne's POV

It has almost been a year since the 2013 Jingle Bell Ball. The day that changed our lives. Let me catch you up.

After paparazzi captured our McDonalds outing, everyone was certain that we were making music together. It didn't help that we hung out all the time after that whenever we got the chance. We have not written any music with the boys though.

After we released our singles for the Salute album, our tour was upgraded to a stadium tour with two legs, European and Australian. The boys also got a stadium tour but, theirs had three legs. We had to cancel our third leg because of our Get Weird album which will be out later this month. The boy's album FOUR had been out for a few days now.

Our relationships have also grown closer. We have been asked to come on interviews together to talk about our friendship. We have been on several Late Night Shows, Ellen, Jonathan Ross, and Chatty Man. Our next interview would be on the Jimmy Fallon show. Honestly our friendship can't get any better.

There are also some romances within the group. Zayn and Perrie are doing great and are one of the most talked about couples on social media. Louis and Jade have also gotten together and is probably the best possible match for each other but, causes a bit of trouble for everyone else. Lastly Harry and I have also fallen under cupids spell. We have been dating since January of this year and I couldn't have asked for anyone better. Liam is single, Niall is single, and Jesy is single so they tend to hang out with each other when the rest of us are on dates.

We are now on a plane going to New York for our interview with Jimmy Fallon. After this we get a few days off because I celebrate Thanksgiving. The rest of the group is going to stay with me in my parents' house in Durham, North Carolina for the holiday. We all are all very excited about it, since it will be their first Thanksgiving.

"I wanna cuddle." Harry sleepily whined.

"There is not enough space." I responded, a smile on my face.

"But babe, I wanna cuddle." He whined again.

"How old are you?" I asked.

He opened his eyes and held up his hand with four fingers up.

"I'm this many." he answered.

I laughed at him.

"Can you two please stop being a great couple, it makes us sad." Liam said with pouty eyes.

Beside him was Jesy poking out her bottom lip.

"It's not our fault you guys are lonely." Harry teased.

"Hazza, you are supposed to be the nice one. If I wanted that behavior I would have talked to Louis." Jesy said.

"What about Louis?" Louis asked, emerging from the private plane's bathroom.

"You're the most annoying out of all of us and we are secretly planning on kicking you off the plane." I said without looking up from my phone.

"That's really funny because we talk about you like that too, except we planned on confronting you on Jimmy's show." he responded.

"Louis honey, that's only a cover so we don't get busted but, since it's already out, we can all drop the act." I quipped.

Everyone knew we were only teasing.

"Stop laughing Jade!" Louis whined.

Jade only laughed more.

"I'm sorry babe, but it was funny." she kissed his cheek then laughed again.